jealous pt. 2

the part two you've all been waiting for ahaha

relationship status: idk
y/n's pov
🦔

"you make me fucking sick vinnie" i spit at him, as he widens his eyes at the sight of me in the doorway.

"oh fuck- it's not what it looks like baby" he walks up to me, and i stare at nailea in disgust.

"it looks like my boyfriend is kissing his best friend" i feel tears well up in my eyes at the words that pass my lips.

"no- well yes- but no! it's not like that i-"

"i'm just gonna go, have a nice life" i flip them both off but he follows me.

"wait! nai- nailea, she came onto me. i didn't kiss her. you walked in at the wrong time baby, i promise" i glance over at nailea, who has a faint smile plastered at the side of her lips.

"is that true?" she shrugs, then standing up.

"maybe, maybe not. it doesn't matter though, vinnie clearly wants me" she smirks, walking closer to him.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? that's not true! i want y/n, i love y/n!" he yells, and her cheeks flush, hopefully in embarrassment. she turns to face him.

"well, sure. believe that. but deep down, i know you've pictured us in your bed, you balls deep inside me and-"

and before i know it my hand connects with nailea's pink cheeks and she pounces at me, pulling at my hair and clawing at my skin.

"you fucking bitch! how dare you say that shit!"
i yell, her hand lands a slap on my cheek, and a growing pain arises at my skin.

i curl my palm into a fist, throwing a punch at her jawline.

"oh shit-" vinnie says, pulling me off of her.

i try to remove myself from his grip, but he doesn't budge.

"y/n stop, it's not worth it" vinnie wraps his arms around me, as nailea wipes the blood away from her swollen cheeks.

my chest rises up and down as vinnie pulls me into him, and tears upon tears spill from my eyes.

"get out, get the fuck out!" vinnie yells at the girl on the floor.

"you're missing out vinnie, remember that" she spits, scurrying away. i feel vinnie sit us down at the edge of his bed, still holding me.

"i'm sorry baby, so fucking sorry" vinnie murmurs against my skin, as tears gloss over his eyes.

"i guess i didn't see her true colours, i should've known"

"you couldn't have known vin, she was your best friend" i swipe a fallen tear from vinnie's reddened cheek.

"do you think she can do anything? you know to get me in trouble? i did attack her first, after all" i glance up at him, and he shakes his head.

"she would never stoop that low" vin pulls me onto his lap, sniffling slightly.

"i love you so much, so fucking much" he strokes my hair, planting a kiss to my tear-drenched lips.

"i love you too vin, promise me you'll stay with me forever" i press my forehead against his, awaiting the calming words.

"of course baby, i promise. we're endgame"

a/n!
i hope that was good? was a little shorter than expected but oh well.
hey what's your fav movie? mine's twilight and coraline!

fuck i have fucking school tomorrow goodbye 😐