30 - December 19th

Lexi and Miguel ran up to her house. Everyone was standing in front by the door. "Were you all just waiting here?" Lexi asked, pulling out her key and unlocking the door. "Yes." Demetri said. They walked in.

"I'm gonna go change, then we'll talk." Lexi said. "What about me?" Miguel asked. She tossed him her car keys. They always kept a pair of clothes in her car. With always fighting, they never knew if they'd be spending the night at a hospital, so they each kept clothes in her car.

Miguel went out and grabbed his red t-shirt and gray shorts. Lexi went into her room and changed into shorts, a crop top, and tied her hair into a ponytail.

Lexi walked down the stairs and over to the other teenagers, who were all talking. She didn't know what they were talking about, but whatever it was, it was making Miguel very agitated. "But...it's an emotional time." Demetri finished.

She didn't know what he said, but Mitch and Bert sat back down. "Now, where do we start?" Lexi asked.

-With the adults-

"So, you ruined your daughter's date, so she ran off and joined your dojo?" Ali asked the two men. "Yes." Daniel said. "Speaking of them, I hope they're okay." Daniel added. "I'm sure they're fine, and if something were to happen, Miguel would protect Lexi." Johnny said. Daniel nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"I'm sorry, but Daniel...is it true your other daughter went to juvie?" Ali asked. "Yea, it was a-um place for really... misbehaved children to put it lightly. "She uh...beat up Lexi very badly." Johnny said. "That's terrible."

-Back with the kids-

"So, were all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Go design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol." Lexi said, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

She ran over and answered it. Tory and Hawk walked in. Everyone stood, ready to fight. "Guys, they're on our side now." Lexi said. "I don't trust them." Mitch said. "Guys!" She said, everyone started talking over each other. She sighed and looked at Miguel. "Shut up!" She shouted, everyone stopped.

"We have to work together to defeat Cobra Kai and Kreese-" Suddenly, a cat meowed. "Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, Kitty, kitty." Bert said, walking outside following the sound.

"I didn't know you had a cat." Miguel said, looking down at his girlfriend. "We don't." Lexi said. Suddenly, the window shattered as Bert flew threw it. They all ran over to him. "Bert! What happened?" Lexi asked. He looked up at us, blood running down his face. "No cat." He said.

Suddenly, Kyler and the other Cobra Kais walked in. Lexi and Miguel picked up Bert and they all walked backward. Suddenly, the front door slammed open. They all turned.

Sam walked in, two unfamiliar kids behind her. "S-Sam?" Lexi asked. Miguel instantly grabbed her hand protectively. "Sam, you don't have to do this." Miguel said. "Oh shut it, Miguel. It's too late. This ends tonight! No mercy!" She shouted. She ran toward Lexi, but Miguel threw her to the ground.

Lexi turned around and started fighting Kyler. She was struggling because her back wasn't fully healed. "What's the matter? Don't have your boyfriend to protect you?" He asked. Lexi did a spinning roundhouse kick and kicked Kyler down, he banged his face off the counter.

Sam then ran over and started attacking Lexi. Somehow, their fight got moved up into Lexi's bedroom. "Won't you just stop it already?" Lexi asked, blood dripping down her face. "No. You ruined my life, Alexia. And now, you're gonna pay." Sam threw Lexi into the wall. Lexi pushed my back against the wall, and kicked her legs up. Sam fell face first on the hardwood floors. "How does that feel?" Lexi asked, smirking.

Sam got up...and did the unthinkable...

She placed her hands on Lexi's shoulders and pushed her through the window. Lexi fell out of the house, and into the ground around the pool. She screamed, but then realized she didn't hit the ground. She looked up and saw Miguel. He had caught her.

Sam ran. She couldn't go back to juvie. Lexi cried. Miguel held her close to him. Hawk and Tory walked out. "What the heck happened?" Hawk asked worriedly. "Sam pushed her out the window, luckily I saw."

"I'm scared, Miggy." She said. He wiped some of the blood off her with his thumb. "It's alright." He carried her back into the living room.

"Everyone out!" Miguel screamed. Only Lexi, Miguel, Hawk, and Tory stayed. Lexi was still in shock. She almost died. Again.

-Later-

The LaRussos and Johnny rushed in. "Honey, are you okay?" Amanda asked. "Y-Yes. Miguel saved her." She said. Miguel pulled her into a hug. "He did?" Daniel asked. Lexi nodded.

-The Next Day-

Lexi and Miguel walked into the dojo, Tory and Hawk behind them. They stand in front of the other students. Johnny walks in last and stands next to Daniel.

"Ready? Let's begin!" Johnny said.

(Hey y'all! So I finished season 3! Originally, I was going to write it where Miguel didn't catch Lexi and she got rushed go the hospital, but I didn't know how that would go with season 4, so I made him catch her. Now my lovely fans, I will soon be posting their future!)