6 - All Valley

"Girl! That outfit looks AMAZING!" Ariel said, looking at Lexi's outfit.

"Think Miguel will like it?" Lexi asked. "He will!" Alyssa said. Lexi looked at the time. "Crap, I'm gonna be late! TTYL!" Lexi shut her computer, grabbed her black purse, and ran down the stairs.

She ran out to her while car, and quickly started it. She drove over to the Reseda apartments. She got out and walked over to 109.

She knocked on the door. An older woman answered. "Hello, I'm here to pick up Miguel." Rosa nods and runs back to his bedroom. "Miggy! A pretty girl is here to get you!" She said in Spanish. Miguel smiled and ran out to her. "You look beautiful, Lex." He said. "You look very handsome." She said. He smiled. She grabbed his hand and they walked out to her car. He got in the driver side and she handed him the keys.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see."

-At Golf 'N Stuff-

"Golf 'N Stuff?" She asked. "Yea, I mean, we can go somewhere else if you want?" He said. "No! I love this place!" She said. "Really?" He asked. "Totally!" She said. They walked up to the front desk. Miguel grabbed two gold clubs and Lexi grabbed a pink and a red golf ball.

They walked over to the course. Lexi hit the golf ball and it went right in. "Hah! I'm amazing!" Lexi said, laughing. He playfully rolled his eyes and hit it in the first try too. "We're amazing." He said. They smiled, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the next one.

Miguel put down his golf ball and went to hit it, but Lexi hit it first. "Hey!" He laughed. She ran after the ball as he laughed.

After the next few courses, they laid on the turf and Lexi pushed the golf ball in using the end of the club, technically cheating.

After that, they went to a hockey table game. Lexi hit the puck and it went in. She smiled, Miguel's heart melted. "I won!" She said.

After that, they went to the ICE BALL game. They threw it up the ramp. Miguel only got 100 points, but Lexi's landed in the 10,000. "Oh my gosh! What the heck!" She said as all the tickets came out. Miguel picked up the tickets and they walked to the ticket counter.

"Boom!" He said as he set them on the glass. "Let's see, you could get 15 necklaces, an eraser, or 37 lamps." He said. Lexi laughed and looked up at the shelf. "I want that guy." She said, pointing to the large stuffed sloth. The woman pulled it down and handed it to them. "Sloth, interesting." He said.

"Is he fluffy?" He asked, petting the stuffed animal. "Oh, he's pretty fluffy." He said. Lexi's and Miguel's eyes met. They smiled. "Let's go!" She said, pulling his hand. "Where are we going?" He asked.

Lexi threw the basketball into the hoop, with the help of Miguel guiding her hands in the right position. "Lonzo Ball with the fadeaway!" She said. "All right! Ooh, so you're a Lakers fan." He said. "Yeah, my family's had season tickets since I was little." Lexi said. "Like, right at half court. You know, my dad used them mostly for business and stuff anyway. We only go, like, sometimes."

"Well, you know, sometimes I use my season tickets for business too. Entertaining clients, sealing the deal. It's all expensive and boring." Miguel joked. "Oh, what kind of business are you in?" Lexi asked, playing along. "Textiles. You know, some exports, a little imports, uh. But my real passion lied in the community outreach program." He explained. "That sounds so interesting." Lexi said sarcastically.

"Oh, it is. And what we do is we take underprivileged Encino kids who can only go to some Lakers' games, and we try to see if we can get them to see more."

"Wow. You are such a philanthropist." Lexi said. "Well, do you wanna, maybe, go to a game with me sometime. I mean, without my family. I hate to lie and keep secrets, but as I've said before, my dad hates your sensei, and I don't wanna ruin what we have." She told him. "Yeah, I'd love to go to a game with you. And, it's fine about the secret thing. I completely understand." Miguel says. "I'm glad, because you mean a lot to me, Miggy." Lexi said. Miguel smiled. "You mean a lot to me too." He said. He could tell Lexi was worried, so he did what he did best. Made her laugh.

"Actually, you know, it'd depend on how close to half-court we're talking because my seats are pretty close." Lexi laughed. "Oh my god!" She said, laughing histarically. "Do you have a seating chart? All right, ready? Last shot wins."

After Lexi won, of course, they went to the photo booth. Miguel wrapped his arm around Lexi's shoulder. For the first picture, they smiled. Second, laughing. Three, funny faces. Last one, which was unplanned, Lexi looked back at Miguel and smiled, he looked at her and the camera snapped.

They got out and looked at the pictures. "Oh my gosh! Look at that face!" Lexi said, pointing to the funny faces they did.

-Later-

They sat on the bench, eating pretzels. Lexi picked off a piece of her food and threw it in Miguel's mouth. He laughed. "Now, Señor Sloth would like to know if you are better at karate than you are a mini golf." She asked. "Okay, I didn't realize the sloth was Hispanic now, but, uh, why don't you tell Señor Sloth that, um, my sensei says I'm the best student in his class."

"Really, best in his class?" She asked. Lexi playfully rolled her eyes. "You don't believe me?
No way..." He said. "I mean...I didn't say that." She said. "Stand up." He said. She set down her food. "Okay?" She said, standing up. "All right, here's what we gonna do." Miguel said. "Get into like a general fighting position." Miguel said. "Arm out here, then you want arm out." He said, moving she arms in place.

Then, he placed his hand on her waist. "Then, you kind of position..."

"You wanna put your hands on my hips?" She asked smiling. "Uh, no. I'm correcting your stance. Look, this move is really hard, so if don't get it on the first time, don't feel bad-" He said. Lexi put her arm around his shoulders, her legs up, and rolled down, making him roll on ground. She stood up, his leg in her hand.

"Crap, Lex. That was amazing." He said. He sat up a little, but she put her foot on his chest and pushed him down. "What are you-"

"Sensei Lexi." She said. She sat down on top of his chest. "You know, this may be the best date I've ever been on." She said. She leaned forward and placed her lips on his. She slowly pulled back and smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked happily. "Does this answer your question?" She bent over and kissed him again.

She went back up. "I don't know, maybe answer it again?" He asked. She chuckled and kissed him again.

-That Night-

"You kissed?" Aisha asked. "YES! MULTIPLE TIMES! And I'm now his girlfriend!" She said. Her three friends squeeled. "Congratulations!" Aisha said.