26 - Obstáculos

The next day was filled of hard training. Lexi walked around cones with her crutches. She fell, but Miguel helped her up and she kept trying. She did sit ups with a large cansiter of beer in it, where every 10 situps, Johnny would pour himself a cup. She walked through obstacles and got to an off the the ground, wooden walkway.

She got on top of it and was almost to the end, that was until Johnny threw a ball at her and she fell back, but Miguel caughter her, making sure she didn't hit the ground.

She lifted the table with her legs. Then, the next day, she walked along the wooden plank again. She stopped and was ready to catch the ball. As she caught it, her crutches fell. She looked at Johnny and Miguel, they nodded. She shuffled her feet to the end of the board. She walked! She jumped into Miguel's arms and he spun he around.

-Later-

Lexi and Miguel sat on the kitchen counters coming up with names for Johnny's new dojo.

"What about 'Johbny Lawrence Karate'?" Miguel asked. "Yeah, or 'Strike Hard Karate'?" Lexi asked. Johnny didn't answer, he was as focused on his computer. Miguel and Lexi jumped down and sat in the kitchen chairs.

"Come on, Sensei, We're trying to think of names for our new dojo." Miguel said. "How long does it take for Facebook messages to get delivered?" Johnny asked. "Ali lives in Colorado so probably a while, right?"

"It's instantaneous." Lexi said. Johnny sighed and slammed his computer. "What about 'All American Karate'?" Miguel asked. "It's not good enough." He said.

"We need something that tells everyone we're the most badass dojo in the Valley." Johnny said. "Yeah. It sucks that Cobra Kai's such a bad*ss name." Lexi said. "What if we just keep that? But we spell cobra with a K. They can call us triple K." Johnny said. "Like KKK?" Miguel asked. "Yeah, it's probably a bad idea." Johnny said.

"All right, whatever. We'll figure it out. First, we need some students." Johnny said. "It's our first day back at school tomorrow. We could do some recruiting. But where are we gonna train?" Lexi asked.

"You let me worry about that."

-The Next Day-

Miguel and Lexi walked into the school hand in hand. Everyone starting clapping. There was a sign that read Welcome Back Lexi and Miguel! Everyone high fived them.

"Hey!" Hawk said. He high-fived Miguel and hugged Lexi. "Welcome back, guys." He said. Hawk turned to Lexi. "They give you bionic legs or some sh*t?" He asked. "Nope. Same old human boring legs." Lexi said. "Oh yeah? Can you throw down? Gotta defend that title. Gotta get through me first. Cobra Kai is crushing it right now."

Lexi looked up at Miguel. "We've actually been meaning to talk to you about that." Miguel said. "Lexi!" Lexi looked around Hawk and saw Ariel, Alyssa, Thomas, Charlie...and Lucas. "Hey, guys!" She ran over and hugged them all.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Alyssa said. "Well, thank you. So am I." Lexi laughed. "You're an amazing person for saving Miguel, Lexi." Charlie said. "Well, I know I wouldn't of been able to live with myself if something happened to him and I could of prevented it." She said, looking back at the boy.

The bell rang. "Well, I'll talk to you guys later!" She said. Miguel walked over to her, wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and they walked up to their lockers, which were next to each other.

Lexi and Miguel were confused when they saw Demetri with a cast. "Hey, the Comeback Kids! Welcome back!" He said. "I hope to make a similar triumphant return to the land of the mobile appendage masses."

"What's up with the cast?" Lexi asked. "Proximal radius fracture." Yasmine walked up behind him. "Hey, Lex. And, it smells." She said, turning to Demetri. "I put a lemon rind down there to mitiage that. The invitation for you to sign it still stands." Demetri said, handing Yasmine a pen. She pushed it away.