8 Different but Same

Daniel ran into his house to alert his wife of what their daughter was doing.

"You will never believe was Lexi was doing?" Daniel said angrily. "What?" Amanda asked worriedly, the other two kids interested in what their perfect sister did wrong. "She was on a date!" Daniel said. "Daniel, it's not that bad." His wife said. "No, her boyfriend is in Cobra Kai!" All of their eyes widen. "Wait! Her and Miguel are dating?" Sam asked, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Where is she now?" Amanda asked, ignoring her daughter's question. "After I confronted he-"

"You confronted her?!" Amanda asked angrily, standing up. "Yes, I did."

"Daniel! Why would you do that?" She asked. Lucille walked over to them. "Don't yell at him like that! He had a reason!" Lucille said. "Oh shut it!" Lucille gasped and Daniel sighed. "She drove off somewhere. I don't know where she is." Daniel said. "Try find my iphone." Amanda said.

"I tried that, but her phone is dead. I can't locate her." Amanda sighed. "Great job, Daniel. Your overprotectiveness might of just cost you your relationship with your diaghter." Amanda said, walking back into the house.

-With Lexi and Miguel-

"Why are we here?" Miguel asked as they pulled into the Cobra Kai Dojo. "My class ended before our date." He said. "I wanna join." She said. "You what?" He asked as she got out of the car. He got out and ran after her. "What about your dad?" He asked. "I don't care about him anymore, I have to do what makes me happy." She said, walking into the dojo.

"Class is over!" She heard someone say from the back room, Johnny walked into the room. "Can I help you?" He asked, Miguel grabbed Lexi's hand. "I want to join Cobra Kai." She said.

"Aren't you a LaRusso?" He asked. "Yes, but I'm done being the perfect daughter." She said. "Alright. Diaz, LaRusso, face each other."

"Sensei, I don't kn-" Miguel said. "What? Scared to fight your girlfriend?" She asked, Johnny's eye widened. "You're dating?" He asked. Miguel nodded happily. "Okay, well, get ready...and fight!' Johnny said. Lexi instantly kicked Miguel's chest, making him fall.

"Wow...you fight like a true cobra." Johnny said. "Thank you, so am I in?" She asked. "You're in."

-At her house-

Lexi got out of the car and quickly walked inside. Her family all looked at her. "Lexi!" Her dad called out, but she ran up to her room. She slammed the door hard.

"I ruined everything." Daniel said. "I hate to say it, but yes, you did." Louie said. "Give her time, Daniel. She'll come around." Lucille said. Daniel sighed.

-In the morning-

Lexi wore:

As she ran down the stairs, Daniel placed a plate of pancakes in the spot she normally sits

As she ran down the stairs, Daniel placed a plate of pancakes in the spot she normally sits. But, she just ran past him and out the door angrily.

-After School at the park-