"I mean you had to see the way she acted, she was adorable"

Luther sighed massaging his temples, thinking maybe he should actually give it a try. She didn't sound like one for breaking hearts.

Finally he gave in and deciding to go with Alexander's plan.

"I'll do whatever you want but only for one day, if you don't see her today then you forget her okay"

Alexander nodded quickly smiling.

He knew the perfect place to start, the library.
- •
Lilliana walked into the brightly lit library the rays of the sun shining through the windows. Mrs. May immediately looked up and ran too her squeezing her with a bone crushing hug.

"Hi flower how are you today"

Lilliana smiled and hugged her back. She loved hugs from Mrs. May they always felt the best.

"Hi, I'm good I missed you so much"
The older woman looked over the girl realizing her outfit was rather unusual today. She was wearing a black jacket that was much to big for her and didn't really match her outfit.

"Lily who's is this" she said tugging on the jacket slightly.

Lilliana began to try and explain why she was wearing the overgrown jacket but then the bell to the front door chimed making it known someone was about to walk in.

Lilliana turned and she was shocked. The two men from the night before stood right in front of her and she saw just how beautiful they actually were.

One man looked to be Asian and had jet black hair with dark brown eyes almost looking black. He wore simple black sweats and a white t-shirt that outlined every muscle he had.

She looked to the right of him and there stood the other friendlier man, he had dark brown hair and dark green eyes that were almost an emerald color. He wore grey sweatpants and also had a white t-shirt on, he was slightly slimmer than the other guy but still had muscles.

Both men towered over her and made her feel slightly nervous.

"Hi" she squeaked

They both looked at each other before looking back down at her. Alexander with a smile on his face and Luther with a blank expression.

Alexander was the first one to speak,
"I see you still have my jacket"

Mrs. May who could hear everything being said smiled, the girl who she thought was oh so innocent had not one but two men who had their eyes on her.

She eased away to let them finish their conversation in peace.

Lilliana looked down and quickly started to take it off. Maybe he didn't want her to have it on, she should have just carried it.

She handed it to Alexander and began to walk away embarrassed.

She felt bad for not saying goodbye to Mrs. May but she felt like an absolute fool in there.

Those guys were on her top five list of hot men and she acted so stupid in front of them.

On the other hand Luther and Alexander couldn't feel any more different.

This girl was beautiful, she was literally an angel. They could finally see her up close and personal in clear day light.

She had full pink lips with a button nose and beautiful green- blueish eyes.

Her hair appeared even more golden than the night before and stopped mid waist. She had a dress on that showed off much of her body.

She might have been tiny in stature but that did not mean she didn't have hips and even what seemed to be a little pudge on her stomach.