Taehyung who was watching from the sides laughed at his son. Jungkook sighed that's what he gets for spoiling his kids.

The reporters got curious about the child's name and asked Jungkook 'Mr. Jeon may we know the name of your child'

'No. Next question'

Jungkook said cooly, he had no intentions of letting the public know his kid's names. Why would he?! His family affair is none of their business.

Plus he can't decide without Taehyung having a say in it.

The reporters were disappointed they were all waiting to release this information to the public. This information would also give them a raise.

A female reporter stood up and asked 'Mr. Jeon, you and your wife have been married for a while now. And as humans, we often make mistakes, have you or your wife ever cheated in a relationship that the public doesn't know about'

Hearing the question Taehyung who was giving the other snacks raised an eyebrow and looked at his husband who looked back at him smiling.

The interaction between the two was not missed by the paparazzi, a reporter asked out loud 'is Mrs.Jeon here' they asked out.

'Mrs. please come out and show yourself'

(I'm dying to meet you)

'My beautiful wife always stealing the spotlight' Jungkook joked looking at the cameras. Taehyung shook his head, sometimes his husband is really silly.

'Mrs. Jeon has your body changed that bad that you don't want to show your face anymore because you will be embarrassed' a male reporter asked out loud smelling as he looked at the change of expression on Jungkook's face.

Everyone in the room quiets down the other reporter looked at him like he lost his mind. Wondering whether he was new or if he forgot how overprotective and possessive Jungkook was about his wife and family.

Jungkook eyes turned sharp the air in the room suddenly turned cold that even poor Taegguk shivered at the cold atmosphere in the room. Whispering he tucked at the hem of Jungkook's gold trench coat 'appa' he whimpered.

Looking down at his son Jungkook took and deep breath and relaxed bringing his son closer to him laying his head in his chest. 'I'm sorry Gguk' he said kissing his son's forehead.

Although not much time passed Taegguk was getting sleepy so he just laid his head on his father cheesy and fisted his clothes a habit he got from his mother.

'Name Lee Yuan, from Happy Publisher' Jungkook said out loud his assistant immediately knew what to do, black list this person from ever entering their territory no matter where in the world.

'Thank you very much for your not needed opinion on my wife. I appreciate you telling me your thoughts about your ex-partner, as for my wife's body condition and how it looks like it's none of your concern' Jungkook began.

'As for what you said, you should watch your mouth because your mother also gave birth to you, unfortunately, may I add. I can guarantee you that her body change, after all, having a child is not easy, therefore imagine how she would feel like hearing her son say this' Jungkook said sharply.

'So please keep your negative words to yourself and away from my wife' he finished saying.

'This press conference is about my company not about my life and family. If you don't want to be escorted out or blacklisted like this gentleman; choose your world's and questions wisely' he gave them a warning.

As he spoke the reporter has escorted him out of the room and the conference continued, yes with Taegguk sleeping in his father's arms with no care in the world.

Seeing their brother sleeping in their father's arms the other three also wanted to join.

'Eomma can we go and answer questions like appa' Eun-Ae asked her mother who looked at his husband then back to his daughter.

Feeling his wife's gaze on him Jungkook looked at his wife, Taehyung gestured with his hands toward the other three. Understand what he wanted to ask Jungkook looked at the press with a warning gaze.

Feeling the heated gaze the press understood that they were going to see the other Jeon heirs.

'Baby appa said yes' Tae told their other excited kids. Without waiting for their mother to say anything else they ran towards their father, the camera was clicking faster than flash.

Seats were placed in place for the children. Excited they took their seats and began touching the microphones.

'Hello,' they said into the microphone, just like Taegguk the trio giggled. Speaking of Taegguk as he heard his sibling's loud voices through the room he woke up from his slumbers.

Whining he burrows his head deeper into his father's chest, Jungkook caressed his son's head and spoke into the microphone.

'As you guys can see my kids will be answering your questions'

Hearing this Taehyung shook his facepalming 'this is a bad idea he thought' their kids are very blunt thanks to their uncle Yoongi. That means they speak the truth and the words they say are sometimes very questionable.

'What are your names cuties' a female reporter asked.

'Eomma and appa said no talking to strangers' Jaehyung answered the reporter who laughed at his response.

Silently praising Taehyung and Jungkook for raising obedient children.

'But you are talking to a stranger Jae' answered a now fully awake Taegguk.

The two girls giggles at their older brothers

'Which one of you said mean things about eomma' Ara asked looking around the room. She might be the youngest but don't mess with her mother.

The reporters were taken aback by her question but most importantly the sharpness in her eyes surprised them.

Tae and Kook were proud of her.

'He was escorted out princess' Jungkook answered her instead.

Hearing her father call her sister princess Eun-Ae frowned. 'Appa what about me'

Jungkook smiled at his youngest daughter 'you are also my princess'

The interaction between the family and the reporter continued, but a question closed conference for the day.

'What's your name cutie pie' a male reporter asked the question this time.

Eun-Ae looked at the reporter as she swings her legs back and forth and said 'Uncle Yoon said don't tell your name to irrelevant people'

Bye Bye Moons✨