Yoongi who was unbothered carelessly said 'about 1by he said taking a sip of his wine. Jungkook and Namjoon we're also unbothered, they just wondered were they wife's spent so much money on.

Hoseok on the other hand was a little bit bothered because that was a lot of money to spend, and money doesn't grow on trees.

(You a billionaire why you crying. I should be crying, I'm average poor)

'That's a lot of money' he said staring at his husband, who just shrugged his shoulders. 'Baby it's just 1b it's no big deal' Yoongi said.

'We won't go bankrupt anytime soon. We have enough to buy many islands, yachts, houses in all the places we visit, a beach, private planes for everyone in the family, buy at least two or more airports, etc. the list goes on'

Yoongi finished his speech, smirking at his husband who was just starring at him. To break him out of his daze Yoongi leaned in and gave Hoseok a rough kiss, breaking only when Jimin moved in Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi gave Jimin his signature gummy smile 'are you sleepy' he asked as he caressed Jimin's head leaning him more on his chest.

Jimin nodded he was tired but excited, the things he ordered would be arriving any day now so he couldn't wait until they get home.

Hoseok kissed Jimin, their lips molding together. Breaking the kiss Hoseok ruffled Jimin's hair then kissed his cheeks 'go to bed, we will be there in a few' he said.

Shaking his head Jimin shoved his head deeper into Yoongi's chest wanting more of the safety feeling he feels whenever he was seating on one of his husbands.

'I'll *yawn* wait' he said closing his sleepy eyes then opened one of them to look at Yoongi who was giving him a stern look.

Not wanting to face the stern look Jimin closed his eyes and pretended to sleep snoring slightly. Yoongi shook his head he was done with his wife fighting his sleep.

He easily lifted Jimin in a bridal style and bid goodnight to everyone walking out the room with Hoseok following behind.

'Meow meow *yawn* I'm not sleepy' Jimin said yawning clearly sleepy but he won't admit it. Hoseok rolled his eyes at his wife, Jimin was just too stubborn.

'I don't give a fvck, you sleeping and that's final' Yoongi said getting out of the elevator making his way to their room.

Jimin pouted and hit Yoongi's chest 'you are so mean' he said complaining. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

'Guess what baby, I don't give shït. Your little punch won't make me change my mind' he said placing Jimin on the bed, while Hoseok checked on their little football players.

After making sure that their kids were good and not uncomfortable, Hoseok went back to the room and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Yoongi on the other hand was singing Seesaw as he hugged Jimin to sleep.

(Stream Seesaw)

'Yoongi' Jimin called out, voice heavy with sleep.

'Yes, my love' Yoongi said looking at the baby monitor on the bedside table, where the screen showed their kids sleeping in their perspective beds.

'I love you' he said giving Yoongi a good night kiss.

'I love you too baby'

Hoseok walked into the room with a towel hanging loosely on his waist, as he used another towel to dry his hair. Looking over at his two lovers he saw them both knocked out.

Shaking his head he covered them more with the covers and made sure they were comfortable.

After changing into his sleepwear which consisted of only Nike sweatpants, he joined his lovers on the bed.