"Yes"

Ziva and Tony drove, speeding to the kidnapper's house. They had stuffed Tomas, still handcuffed, in the back of the trunk, and he was thrown violently around due to Ziva's terrible driving.

As they neared the house, Tony jumped out of the NCIS van and ran around the front yard.

The heart wrenching cries of a little child could be heard.

"Shayna!!" Tony cried. "Shayna! Ziva, do you hear that?! It's Shayna."

Ziva exclaimed and started desperately hunting around the yard, following the wails of her daughter.

"Shayna!! My baby," Ziva cooed. "Shayna, we'll find you."

The crying got louder. Ziva poked her head under the deck. There, a little bundle lay, rapped in ragged ripped rags.

"Shayna!!!" Ziva cried. "Tony, I've found her!"

Tony came sprinting over. "Ma Cherie! Oh Shayna, I'll never leave you ever again, oh, I'm so glad you found her."

He took Shayna into his arms, kissing her on the tip of her little pink nose. Then he turned to Ziva.

"So..? Can I put a ring on it?" he asked.

Ziva blushed, smiling. "Yes," she murmured, reaching into his pocket and taking out the ring.

She slipped it onto her finger. The commitment had been finalized.

They were getting married❤️