Taken

"Get up," Ziva hissed through clenched teeth, looking over Tony's right shoulder. "Get up!"

"What?" Tony asked, taken back.

Ziva squinted her eyes, and then widened them again. She concentrated hard on the moving figure behind Dinozzo.

"Tony," she commanded, "Get up slowly and don't look back."

Tony followed her orders, reaching for his gun.

"What?" he asked again.

Ziva wrinkled her brow. "Looks like we have some company. Someone has been following us the entire time. I felt their eyes," she explained quickly.

"I'll call Gibbs and tell him," Tony replied, taking out his phone and dialing.

After alerting Gibbs, the NCIS agents decided to hunt the figure down.

They left Shayna in her stroller in the middle of the trail, and ran off the pursue the stalker.

Why the heck was he following them?

What did he want?

"Federal agents!" Ziva screamed as she sprinted into the woods.

Tony followed suite. "NCIS! Hands in the air."

A few tense seconds passed as they searched the forest for the man.

"Where did he go?" Ziva asked, puzzled.

"He disappeared into thin air," Tony muttered.

"Ziva," he murmured, "I'm not liking this. Let's just go back, get Shayna, and go home."

"Okay," Ziva agreed, and they made their way back to the trail where they had left Shayna in her stroller.

But the stroller had disappeared..

"Shayna!" Ziva frantically shouted.

"It was a trap!!" Tony screamed, "He took our child!"

It took a few moments for the harsh reality to settle in:
Shayna had been kidnapped right in front of their noses.

Tony smashed his palm into his forehead. Ziva felt a tear slip from her eye.

The man had taken their child, and they had to find her before it was too late.