Kidnapper

**Author's note: Thanks so much for the views!! All your support keeps me going(: My goal is to write around 35 parts, and I hope you guys will continue to read. Thnx so much, you are all incredible!❤️

*
Tony nodded.

The figure had taken the money. It was time to confront him. "Hands on your head! NCIS!"

Tony and Ziva jolted into action.

"Don't move or we shoot," Tony cautioned, raising his gun. Ziva flashed her powerful flashlight beam onto the kidnapper, threateningly.

The figure dropped the bundle of money to the floor, cursing loudly. Then he slowly raised his hands to his head.

"You can have the money back. I should have known this was a trap," the figure spluttered.

He continued.

"You've caught me," the figure admitted, "But you will never find your child."

Ziva gasped, coming closer to the figure. As she neared him, he spat at her feet.

She kicked him in the balls and handcuffed him in one elegant move. Then she reached into his pocket, pulled out his wallet and examined his drivers license.

"Tell Abby to run 'Tomas Tatoon'" she commanded. "Let's get this dirt bag back to interrogation."

Abby got back to them within minutes: "Ziva, Tony, there's no need to bring him back to NCIS. I can tell you 100% positively where Shayna is."

Abby smirked and continued. "65 Redtree Hill Lane, Silver Springs."

Ziva and Tony looked over to the handcuffed kidnapper, who bit his lip and sighed with outrage.

"How does that girl know where I live?!" he cried.

"She's Abby," Ziva teased, smiling. "She knows everything."

Abby hung up, and flipped her hair back in a dramatic, over exaggerated motion. "If I do say so myself..." she grinned.