How we met- Loki Laufeyson

"Next" you called out lazily. It was a typical Monday morning at the bank- quiet, cold, and boring.

All you wanted to do was sleep, you didn't get much last night.

"Hello madam" An accented voice greeted. You looked up and saw a tall man in a black suit paired with a dark green tie.

"Hello?" You asked.

The man was incredibly handsome. And he wore this smirk on his face that gave you butterflies.

"I'm here to take out a loan" he said

"Okay...may I ask how much?"

"Of course" He answered "All the money in the bank please" He smiled

You raised an eyebrow at him "Excuse me?"

He chuckled and grabbed your chin, tilting your head upwards as he leaned down. Your faces were extremely close- you could smell the mint on his breath.

"Don't make this hard darling" He whispered. You reached down to press the emergency button but the man's grip on your chin got tighter.

"Don't even try it" He said. A security guard must have caught site of what was happening because he hurried over to you two.

"What's goin on here-" He started but you saw his eyes turn a glowing green. You looked back at the man who still gripped your chin and saw he stared at the guard with the same colored eyes. The guard soon fell to the ground, looking close to lifeless.

The other people in the bank had ran out by now- even the workers. It was just you and him now.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked. Your voice sounded weird due to your face being smushed.

The man snickered and shrugged "Just something fun to do until I head back to Asgard" he shrugged

"Asgard?" You asked "Like...where Thor is from?"

You saw the man's face light up

"Oh, you know about Thor" he smiled. You nodded. The man's grip on your face tightened even more. You winced.

He then let go, but remained close to your face.

"Who's Thor's father?" He asked

"Odin, right?" You questioned. He nodded

"Well done, now...who's Thor's brother?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

Your eyes widened when you realized who was standing in front of you.

"That's right darling" He beamed. You started to back away slowly, but you found yourself struggling to move

"Why are you backing up? Are you afraid of me?" He asked

You didn't answer, but he knew you were afraid. He enjoyed it, he loved seeing people quiver in fear.

"No need to be afraid beautiful" He smiled, "Ive lost interest in this silly bank."

You started to move (unwillingly) towards the God, stopping right in front of him.

He towered over you, so you needed to look up to see his face.

"But I have found a new interest in you"

_________________
Sorry for mistakes ❤️