Babysitter- Stephen Strange

"Tony, you know I'm a grown ass woman, right? I say as I followed him and the rest of the team to the SUVs. They were about to go on a "very dangerous" mission and Tony felt I needed to get out of the Tower.

"If anyone decided to pop up at the tower while we're gone, you won't be able to defend yourself." He shrugged, "You'll only be there for a couple days"

"No one is gonna show up though" I whined

"Last time we left for multi-day mission someone tried getting in the tower" Thor brought up. I glared at the blonde God and he just smiled at me.

"That someone was just a curious civilian. He meant no harm" I argue, "And, after that, you built the tower here- in this rural ass area so no one would easily find us. I'll be fine"

"Y/n stop being so fucking difficult" Bucky said lowly. I pouted and rolled my eyes.

"I don't need a babysitter, that's all I'm saying"

"He's not watching you, you're just simply staying with him until we come back." Loki said, "But no leaving the sanctum without him or Wong- and make sure to keep your gun on you" He finished

"Why are you guys being so weird? Is someone after me?"

"You're associated with the Avengers. You're someone we love and cherish, anybody could attempt to get you to get to us. It's just a precaution" Steve admitted. I tried hiding my smile but Cap caught it, chuckling a bit.

"I understand you guy's concern. But really, I'm fine."

Once we approached the cars, I looked at my self in the window, fixing my large afro then posing a couple of times.

"You're so strange" Sam complained, making me laugh.

Thor took my bags and set them in the truck, then opened the left back door for me to get in.

"Thank you Thor. That's why you're my favorite"

"I thought I was your favorite" Wanda playfully whined. I laughed

"You and Thor are my favorites"

"Who's your least favorite?" Cap asked

"Sam" I stated

"Please, you love me" Sam said with a teasing smirk. I giggled and put on my seatbelt once I was in the car.

Tony, Steve, Bucky, Thor, and Loki were in the car with me. Sam decided to play and squeezed in the already cramped back seat, sitting on my lap.

Wanda, Nat, Clint, Bruce and Vision were in the other car.

"Alright. We'll drop you off with Strange and we'll be back in the next couple days." Steve said and pulled off.

I sighed, "Y'all just make sure you come back in one piece."

"Don't we always?" Loki asked. I groaned at his sarcasm.