Not good enough- Steve Rogers [PART 2]

I wiped my eyes just as I heard my door open. I was rolling them now, knowing Tony had Friday open the door.

I kept my head down as presumably all my teammates gathered around me. It was Steve who gently lifted my head and saw my wet face and red eyes.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Steve asked faintly. I gave him a sad smile and shook my head.

"Guys can we have a few moments? We'll be down soon" Steve announced. The team hesitated but began to leave. Sam and Tony didn't leave without kissing my forehead and Thor made sure to squeeze my hand a little- giving me a loving look.

Once they were all gone, Cap took a seat on the bed and waited until I was ready to talk.

I shed a few more tears and wiped them off. I decided to tell him what was wrong, maybe it'll make me feel better.

"I'm not good enough to be on this team, Steve" I admitted

"Why?"

"I'm bigger than you guys! I'm not as fast, I get tired quicker-"

"So?" He interrupted. His hand was now gently rubbing by back.

"I don't look like Nat and Wanda" I said quietly.

"You don't need to look like them. Being skinny does not equate to being a better superhero."

"Steve" I started

"You're beautiful. You know that, right?"

"Yeah but I feel like if I lost a little weight-"

"Then you'll still be beautiful, and that goes for even if you gained a little weight. You're perfect, y/n. And fuck anyone who thinks otherwise"

I gasped a little. Cap doesn't really curse, so it initially shocked me to hear such foul language from him

"Watch your language, Captain" I smirked, making him laugh. I then sighed and looked at him, "Sometimes I feel like....y'all don't really care about me"

He looked taken aback before grabbing my hand, "The entire team just rushed up here to make sure you were okay. And I'm 95% sure they're standing outside the door right now"

"They are" Friday confirmed

We both laughed and I started to feel a bit better. Steve looked into my eyes, I swear his had some of the most gorgeous eyes ever.

"Look y/n, in my opinion- you're the prettiest, funniest, sexiest woman on this planet. I understand sometimes you feel a bit insecure but don't ever compare yourself to these other women- thinking they're better than you. And please, don't ever forget that we love you....I love you"

I smiled and looked down, feeling embarrassed. But, Steve grabbed my chin and lifted it so I was back to looking at him.

"I love everything about you."

His eyes started to scan over my face, him smirking every once and a while.

"You drive me crazy"

I almost passed out when he said that. His voice had deepened, and his eyes were filled with lust.

Idk what got into Steve but I was liking it.

"How about I show you how much I love you?"Steve asked. I nodded quickly.

"Friday, turn on soundproof mode and lock the door" I said just above a whisper

It didn't take long for Steve to start peppering kisses all over my face. He then started to get lower, going to my neck.

[BADLY WRITTEN SMUT AHEAD ⚠️]

He lifted my shirt above my head and swiftly unhooked my bra.

My breast were now on full display.

I started to feel a bit sheepish so I covered them, but Steve gently removed my arms.

"Don't be shy" He says

He helps me to slide down my pajama pants and panties, staring at my area for a second before setting my legs on his shoulders and sticking two fingers in.

I moaned, loudly, and grabbed a handful of his hair.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me, curling them a bit.

My eyes were squeezed shut as I began to whine.

"You're so beautiful" I heard him say right before feeling his tongue on my area

[A/N; y'all I'm so sorry I don't have a cute name for Vagina but "area" is bout the only word I can type without cringing 😂]

He ate me out for a good 5 minutes, slapping my thigh whenever I squirmed too much.

I'm so glad the soundproof mode was on because I was everything but quiet.

I came with a loud moan and a slight buck of my hips. Steve kissed me down there a couple times before changing positions.

He was now backed against the headboard and was helping me to lower myself onto him. He held onto my hips and dug his nails into my skin as I began to bounce on him.

"So good" He groaned into my ear

My back was on his chest, so he had one hand lightly squeezing my breast and the other rubbing down there.

"You're so fucking perfect"

I started to speed up, making him pinch my thigh and lay his forehead on my shoulder

"Baby slow down" He whined. I obliged and and settled on slowly grinding my hips.

He lifted me off him and laid me down in missionary. He leaned down to kiss my lips before pushing into me.

My mouth stayed slightly agape as he thrusted into me.

I could hardly mutter a sound, and my sight began to get a bit splotchy.

He went slow at first, but sped up. Again, I'm so grateful for the soundproof mode.

I came maybe 4 times in the 10 minutes of that position. That super soldier serum sure did wonders.

He leaned down, to my ear, and uttered an "I love you" before pulling out and finishing on my stomach.

He got up and grabbed a hot rag, then came back and cleaned me off.

"I probably should have asked you to be my girlfriend before having sex with you" he mumbled, "will you?"

I giggled and rolled my eyes, "Yes, I'll be your girl"

"Good, now let's take a shower before Tony has Friday unlock the door"

___________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️