How we met- Wanda Maximoff

"Good morning Y/n" Nat greeted once you made it outside. Today she was training you.

"Good morning Nat" you smiled. You noticed a girl standing next to her, she must be the new avenger that arrived last night.

"You must be new" you said, "I'm Y/n"

"Wanda" she stated

Nat began to have you guys use your individual powers to bring down some different obstacles.

"Good job guys" Nat called out. You kept working until you felt a small rock hit you in the head. You turned to see Wanda trying to hide her laugh.

"Really?" You asked, snickering a bit. "Just wait until the we do fight training".

After about 20 or so minutes, Nat stopped you guys so she could move on to fight training.

"Okay guys, I want you two to fight for 3 minutes- no stopping. Make sure you watch yourself and keep your hands up. Right now you two are opponents. Use your powers. Be sure to include your gymnastics skills- I wanna see kicks and flips guys" she said. You two nodded and waited for Nat to cue you.

"Winner gets an off day" she called out before bowing the whistle. You and Wanda started to go at it. She used her powers to throw various objects at you, all of which you dodged. She then ran at you- trying to punch you but you ended up dodging and punching her in the stomach.

She fell back and you grabbed her by the legs and swung her to the side.

"NICE ONE Y/N" Nat called out. You smiled but immediately stopped when you were taken down my a large rock. You laid on the ground for a few seconds before getting up and running over to Wanda. She stopped you by using her powers to lift you off the ground. You tried to fight it but couldn't get out. She then suddenly dropped you and the timer went off.

"And Wanda wins!" Nat yelled, clapping her hands.

"Not bad newbie" you groaned as she helped you up

"Okay girls, go rest for a bit. Meeting in two hours" Nat said while walking into the building.

You and Wanda nodded and looked back at each other

"You're really good" she confessed

You laughed, "Well I don't mean to brag" You started, making Wanda laugh. "But I am like, the best fighter in the house"

"Until now" She challenged. You gasped a little before crossing your arms "Touché"

You two shared a few more jokes before walking back into the building to go and rest.

_______________
Sorry for mistakes ❤️