How we met- Natasha Romanoff

You jogged through the semi-empty park- panting heavily as you struggled to make it to the bench.

"Almost there" You told yourself, seeing the bench up ahead. You had been jogging for 45 minutes straight and was in desperate need of a break.

You decided to speed up a little to get to the bench faster, smiling as you were nearly there- but you lost your footing. You tripped over yourself and fell straight on the ground, scraping up your knee.

"Ow, ow, ow" You cried out, looking at your knee all scratched up.

Your whole leg began to ache, which made it hard to get up.

"Hey, you okay?" You heard a female voice ask from behind you. You mentally facepalmed yourself- this is so embarrassing.

The woman helped you up and greeted you with a warm smile

"Want me to help you to your car?" She asked. You nodded and told her where your car was. The two of you walked in that direction slowly, she held your arm in case you fell again.

"Thank you so much" you said after a little while of walking, "This is so embarrassing"

"It's not embarrassing" The woman laughed "Everyone falls"

You two locked eyes for a moment, admiring one another before looking away.

"So um, what's your name?" The woman asked

"Y/N" you answered

"I'm Natasha"

You two reached your car shortly after. You sighed and limped over to the driver's side.

"Thank you again Natasha. That was really kind"

"No problem cutie" She winked, about to jog off but you called out to her. She turned around and smirked as if she knew what you were about to do.

"Natasha, would it be okay if we went out for a movie later?" You asked. She bit her lip flirtatiously and nodded

"It's a date"

You two exchanged numbers and parted ways. You couldn't be more excited for your date later on.

"Hm, guess falling aint so embarrassing after all" you grinned while driving down the road.

__________________
Sorry for mistakes ❤️