chapter 9

Authors note: Sam pov in 20 votes! So next chapter probably!! Okay guys yes this is an update for the story I just want to run something by you real quick. I am starting a new book! It isn't hunger games related so I know most of you wouldn't read it but I would like you guys to at least read it and give it a few votes so it can give a boost to my book and let the people who are into that type of book read it. No, I’m not stopping this book to write that one, no I won’t put less effort in this one because I’m writing that one and NO it won't affect my updating! I will tell you when it is published. It will be called Meeting Mr. Player. I'll appreciate all the help I get.

p.s if you like my writing (my first book and this one) you will probably like my new book. Even if it isn't hunger games related.

Here is an intro to it. Comment!!! I need to know if this is interesting or if I shouldn't write it!!!!

Arianna has always been the good girl, model student, active in multiple clubs, never is late, never has gotten grounded, actually she has never done anything bad at all till she meets Jared. The schools bad boy. He never comes to school, breaks girl’s hearts, is always in trouble with the cops, and HATES good girls. But what happens when a tradgy happens to Arianna’s parents and has nowhere to live. Then one day Mr. Marshall, Jared's father, ask her if she would like to move in with them. Will she be able to handle Jared? Or will she break beyond repair?

So comment let me know please!!

Alrightyyy!!

Enjoy :)

Today is the first day of training. I haven't talked to or seen Cato for two days. How am I going to "fall in love with Sam"? I walk in and see Cato brutally thrashing a sword at a dummies head. I walk over to him, well behind him actually, he hadn't seen me. He turns raising the sword, swinging it down at me. A yelp escapes me as the blade comes down. I clap my hands together at the last second stopping the sword in between my palms just in time.

"That's a nice way to say hello. I guess I deserve it." I joke.

"God Katniss... I could have killed you!" He says anger washing over.

"Lighten up, you didn't kill me." I say, crossing my arms.

"But I could have. Just don't do it again." He orders to me.

"But you didn't! And why do you always try to pick a fight with me." I accuse.

"I don't, you’re the only trying to get yourself bloody well killed!" He continues to swing away at targets, further from me now. I look at his arms amazed by his muscles. Stop! You can't think about Cato!

"And you’re the one ordering me around!" I say defensively.