chapter 6

Authors note: Out of all the comments/ inboxes I got vaine luchia, moniqueforester and lindywindy are tied at 6 votes each so I will vote for one of these three, only because they tied. Thank you guys for voting and sending me the covers. If you guys want to leave a comment saying which one you like best of the three go ahead, you might change my vote Lol. Voting results:

Fire_is_catching74------ 4 votes

LindyWindy----- 6 votes*****

peace_keeper----- 3 votes

turnaround------ 2 votes

VaineLuchia-----  6 votes******

moniqueforester---- 6 votes******

_hellomynameis_----- 1 vote

ameliaaugust----- 0 votes

musicinme---- 0 votes

Alright onto the story THE NEXT CATO POV WILL BE AT 400 V0TES. Once again hopefully I get two Katniss pov’s before than :)

Enjoy :)

I couldn’t stop myself from asking Cato if he really loved me or not after I think I had another memory of the train when we were about to get off. I was excited to be home and I ran to the door, standing next to Cato. I realized I was practically leaning on him I positioned myself away from him and looked up to him. His expression was blank yet his eyes showed hurt. That's when I remembered a part of my games. I could hear some crying my name, screaming for me to wake up and when I did wake up the memory ended.  Who was calling my name? Why did they seem so upset? Anyways as I was walking with Cato I blurted out the question, not even thinking about it and he grabbed my shoulders, turned me towards him and he said he never stopped loving me. Then he gave me a cocky smile and walked away. It took all of my strength not to follow him and father ask him about the past. I wanted see father and tell him everything I knew. I wanted the truth.

I walk aimlessly to my bed room and decide to take a shower. Tonight was the tribute dinner and I was excited because I knew father would be there. Someone starts pounding on the door after I get out the shower, I was still wrapped in the towel as I open the door. Effie bursts into my room.

"Katniss you have to go take a shower now if you want to be on time to the dinner tonight. We cannot be late like last year." though her words confused me, I laughed. She turned to face me.

"Oh sorry dearie, I wasn’t expecting to see you ready for your stylists. I should have brought them with me. Last year you gave me heart attacks when you didn't get ready on time. I'll go get Cinna." and with that she left. I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" I say. In comes a man with gold eyeliner on and I figured he was my stylist. He says nothing and pulls me to him giving me a hug. We stand there for a few moments like this, I awkwardly have my arms down my sides. 

"God, I’m glad you’re alive. I missed you girl on fire."