Chapter 5 cato pov!!!

Authors Note: okay so I’m going to put all of the links of the covers in the next chapter and I need you guys to comment which one is the best. Cato pov is now!

 Guys check out KatnissEverdeen01's story i looked it over and its pretty good.. she needs help getting it going!! She needs some motavation! and trust me guys i dont promote stories that are'nt worth looking at!

Enjoy :)

I hadn’t seen Katniss since the night where she locked herself in her room. Effie brought her trays of food but to our dismay, she never ate them. We came to a stop in the capitol train station. Though this place was more familiar than it was last year I still felt lost in this city. The doors slide open, welcoming us to the screaming capitol freaks.

"Katniss! You need to come out now!" Effie says pounding on the door. I hear Effie yelp when Katniss startled her as she raced out the door and to my side. She has a huge grin on her face. Does she remember me? She looks up at me and her grin disappears. She even shifts her weight away from me. She doesn’t remember. I see her grin return as we walk out of the train. I would have laughed and told her she looked like a kid with a new toy but with the current situations, it wasn’t right for me to do that. I sigh. I know the real reason why she’s happy. Since she spent so much time here with snow she considers this place her home. I hate how he made her hate me!  I hate how he gets her love and he doesn’t care and doesn't deserve it. I almost hit a citizen right in the face for no reason. Everyone was asking me questions about Katniss and me. 

“Has she remembered you yet? Did her punch hurt? Do you still love her? Does she know you love her?  Does she still love you? "

"Just SHUT UP!!" I yell in someone’s face. The crowd instantly quiets down. The people asking Katniss questions turn to me, waiting for me to continue. I look over at Katniss who looks very confused. These people are asking her questions and she doesn't understand them. She probably feels lost.

I look into her eyes. She stare back, her eyes widen a little and she shakes her head, as if trying to make something she thought of go away. I continue to stare at her as I answer the questions.

"No she doesn't remember anything." She looks down at her feet. She always did that when she felt guilty. I smile a little at the old memory.

"Yes her punch did hurt... a little." I laughed. The corners of her mouth turn up slightly. I remember the first day I made her smile. It was during the tribute dinner, how am I going to be able to get her to remember?

"Of course I still love her. That was a dumb question." She looks back up at me, blushing but still confused.

"Yea I’m pretty sure she knows that I love her. And no for now she doesn't seem to love me. But that will change." I smirk at Katniss and her cheeks get redder. The crowd laughs as we continue to walk to our rooms. I walk a little faster so I am now walking beside Katniss.

"Did you mean it?"  She asks looking at me through the corner of her eye.

"Mean what?" Now it was my turn to be confused...

"That... that you loved Me." she stutters over her words. I grabbed her shoulders and looked her dead in the eye.

"I love you. It’s never stopped." I say. And I did something that I never thought I would have to again. I smirked at her and walked away from her. That got her last year a lot. She always chased me to ask me more. I turn around expecting to see her but I don't. I close my eyes. I won’t be able to restore her memory but at least she now seems to think of me a human instead of something she had to kill.

 I just want my Katniss back. The one that hated snow, the one who had an undying devotion to her sister, who could be so strong when she seemed weak, who seemed so strong but was so close to breaking it was crazy. I want that one back. I just didn’t know how to get her.

Authors note: don’t hate me. I know this was short but I wanted to do Katniss’s pov so badly I was like done! But ill update very soon. And guys I really need you to vote which cover you guys like most. Actually if there aren’t more comments on which one I should use ill just put this story on hold and not update. This is important to me and I would really appreciate if you guys do me this one favor. :) I know I’m awful hahahaha