Chapter 8 cato pov!!

Authors note: alright so after all of your guy’s comments I figured out how this story will go.  I am also looking for someone who would be willing to make a trailer for my first book and possibly this one. I don’t know if anyone can do that, I mean I would do it myself but my laptop doesn't have the video editing that I know how to do. It’s only on macs. stupid apple.... and also I will do a Sam pov at 600 votes that should get me closer to the games when I do it ... maybe not.... anyways like usual,

Enjoy :)

I see Katniss leave the dining hall rushing to somewhere or one. My thoughts trail off to Sam. I totally forgot he would be here. I shake my head remembering what I was doing. I run up to Katniss and grab her wrist. She turns to me startled, she hadn't heard me up to her. That wasn't like her to not be listening, she was very concentrated on getting somewhere but where?

"What the hell was all of that?" I question her, trying not to think that she was looking for Sam.

"All of what?" she asks continuing down the hall, searching.

"You know exactly what! Flirting with Sam" I accusingly.

“I wasn't flirting. He sat down and cheered me up that's all. It's not like I’m cheating on you if we aren't actually together.” she exclaims. That one stung. I so angry that I said something I knew would hurt her.

"But you’re not the old you right now, if you were we would be together because the selfless brave but stubborn Katniss I knew and loved before loved me back and would never do anything that was in her power to hurt me. I don’t like this Katniss. You’re selfish, a coward and a push over. You use to fight for what you believed in and now you don’t even remember what you had fought for and was fighting for." Before she said anything, I turn, walking off away. I instantly feel bad for saying that to her and I walk back to apologize. I hear someone sob quietly. I look to see Katniss standing in the middle of the room, tears streaming down her face. I look away, banging my head on the wall. I swear I have to be the stupidest person. Hurting her won't get her to remember let alone love me again.  I press myself against the wall to listen. I hear someone say something. And that voice was Sam. I peer around the corner. I see Sam wipe away the tear that was caused by me. Why was it always him ruining things for me? He always does this!

"Katniss what's wrong?" Sam asks pulling Katniss into a hug.

"Nothing." Even the idiot standing in front of her knew that was a lie. She was never good at lying.

"Cato? Am I right?" He asks her pulling her into a hug. She nods into his chest. Something I would die for her to do with me.

"Well if you asked me I’d say Cato is the biggest jerk I have ever met." He says trying to comfort her. I could say the same about you Sam. I almost came out and hit him but I decided that it wasn’t a smart idea.