29. 𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖 :: 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

I walked out of my car, vroom, vroom, yes, uh-huh, and put my sunglasses on

I walked out of my car, vroom, vroom, yes, uh-huh, and put my sunglasses on. Just in case.

I didn't need to put a mask because I wanna drink some caramel macchiato so I headed to one of my favorite café that's not to far from my apartment. No one comes there that much but if I have the time, I do.

I pushed open the door as the bell rings above the door, telling that someone entered the café.

"Y/n, welcome back dear" a woman in her early 60's welcomed me.

"Good day Mrs. Jeon. Is Jungkook still at school?"

She nods while leading me to my favorite spot in the café. "Unfortunately. He needs to stay there for tutoring some students that needs help for school"

"Oh really?" Le gasp. "That's new information right there. The usual please"

Mrs. Jeon nods before walking away to prepare my order. "I miss this place..." I slightly smiled.

This is the place where I go when I was a trainee and Mrs. Jeon was always here to welcome me warmly, sometimes with Jungkook who's now in his high school and teenage life.

I looked up as I saw Mrs. Jeon coming back with my order and along with her special dish just for me. Oh how I love her so much, she's like my grandma I never had.

-

After eating and paying, I stayed there for a couple of minutes before someone calling my name.

"Y/N NOONA!"

A big smile appeared my face and I turned around to face the seventeen years old Jungkook. "Kookie" I ran up to him with a big hug. "It's been a while"

"Been a while?" He hugged back. "We hadn't met for six months! I missed you..."

"I missed you too Kookie"

He whined "Stop calling me that"

" What? No. You'll always be my one and only Kookie. "

" Oh no" I gasp when I saw a glimpse on the clock. " I have somewhere to go! My appointment to my dentist... Hah. Gotta go now, sorry Kookie. Let's meet up some time? Like old days? "

He nods excitedly and I ran out.

I walked to my car and took out my keys from my bag. My bag...

MY BAG! 

I turned around and ran back to the Café like the flash although more slower. 

I didn't care about my bag but what I do care about is mY PHONE!!!!

I swung open the door and walked to the table I sat on before stopping on your tracks... 

A man. With black undercut hair sat on the chair I sat earlier. His back was facing me there for I couldn't see his face but my heart somehow started to beat so fast. I know it's not because of the running I did, this felt different. I felt different but at the same time I don't. 

"Little idiot"

"I realized that... I love you... So fucking much"

"I love you"

Seconds of flashbacks came to me... But the person... He didn't have a face... 

I slowly walked up to him without him knowing. 

Should I just get my bag later? Nevermind who knows, maybe I could get to talk to him.... He feels like someone I know... Someone special to me.

"Hello" I said from behind him making him startled and he slowly turned around to face me. I felt Deja vu but nonetheless I smiled at him sweetly, "Sorry for startling you, I was just going to get my bag"

 I felt Deja vu but nonetheless I smiled at him sweetly, "Sorry for startling you, I was just going to get my bag"