22. 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

A/n : You can imagine your swimwear as you'd like ;)

-

I look... HaWt. If Jimin hadn't appeared in my life, I would've been in a relationship with myself. hAh! SelflUv

You look sexy baby.

I know right?!

"Y/n" I heard Jimin outside the bathroom door. "Are you done? You've been there for like... Thirty minutes. Idiot"

"Coming"

I swiftly opened the door to see a shirtless Jimin with swimming pants. Dayum. I whistled, "Papi" I gave a smirk.

"You... Whatever. You look... Sexy..." He blushed. Well then... A cute Papi.

"Thanks Chim" I pecked his cheek, taking our small bag with thing we need before going out to the beach. "Let's go now Chim. Stop staring at the floor"

-

"A-are you Jimin?" An unknown girl walked to Jimin and I when I put the bag on the shaded tree.

"Ye-yes" Jimin answered. Looking nervous as he shifted near me. "Do you ne-need an-anything.... Girl...?"

Pfft- poor thing. Girl HAHAHA.

Sorry.

Not sorry.

"Juhyeon... Juhyeon's my name" she shyly told him. "We're actually classmates and I wanted to talk to you. C-can I get your numbe-"

"Absolutely out of the question" I butted in. "Sorry but if you wanna get a man for yourself, go get someone who's actually single"

I know her. She's the girl who sat behind me in class...

"Such a sloth"

She's a fake.

"I-I... Chim-"

Sigh...

"Don't call me that" he suddenly snapped. Wow, I'm very much special. Like wow I feel like on the top of the world just because I'm the only one who's allowed to call Jimin Chim or Chimchim.

The poor girl stepped back and turned around, probably just scared on how Jimin looked at her.

The second this I remembered what being lift up and was now wet with sea salt water.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN!"

"Y/N LANGUAGE!"

"YES ! SORRY MISS KIM!"