8. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT NOW?!" I shouted through the phone.

"Come on, y/n" I heard Jimin sigh in the other line. "Please..."

This man is really an idiot, huh? Wanting me to join him and Bomi... In their first date?! That's just making me look like a greedy woman who's trying to take someone's boyfriend and... A third wheeler. And on top of that, what is a date with someone coming with them? If this is a double date, sure! But the problem here is... I'm a single hoe :')

"No Chim. What would Bomi-"

"She said it's fine"

...

"No"

This time I heard him whine but stopped when he let out a gasp. My Chimchim sense is tingling. "What iiiffff"

"What if not"

"I'll..."

"Park Jimin, I said no-"

"TREAT YOU FOOD FOR FIVE WEEKS!"

"Whatsthedatetimeandwheredowemeetup?"

Oh shit.

-

And the next thing I knew... We're now riding the roller coaster.

But there's a catch!

Jimin and Bomi are sitting beside each other in front of me and some random man was beside me. He's looking fine though huehuehue.

" M-miss? " The man beside me lightly tapping my shoulder when the rollercoaster was slowly going up.

"yes?"

"I-I'm sorry but I'm Jin, I just want to let y-you know that my scream may be a little irritati-" and he... Screams as the ride goes full mode, going to whoops and shit. I didn't pay much attention to the ride, thanks to the person beside me. Making me laugh my ass off.

As time flies by fast and I'm now behind the couple who were holding hands.

This is all for the food.

The day is almost done and I tried to stay behind and unnoticed for the two of them to enjoy their first date.

Bomi is a nice girl. She's a real keeper, she's beautiful, nice, calm and... The perfect girl for Jimin. Ouch.

Anyway, I should try and move on because I love myself.

That's my babyyyy.

You're my everything.

Of course I am.

I lo-

"Chim, I love you"

Ah... anyway I always have Levi :)

" Don't call me that"

... Hwoooo what is happeniiinggg that escalated quickly like a motherfucking rollercoaster... Pfft- I remember Jin-

"W-what?" Bomi stuttered.

"Don't get me wrong baby! I-It's just... Only y/n is allowed to... You know..."

Ah, Chim, you make me feel special.

"O-oh... I see, sorry" Bomi looked down. Poor her... Jimin went to far.

"I love you too"

Poor me... Jimin went to far.

Sigh... I wanna go home home hooome