9 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒆

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

A few months till school ends! My butt is itching from all this waiting! Summer break is near, just a little more waiting to go then it's freedom, I'll finally graduate.

I decided to become an AcToR.
(A/n:Let's just deal with it please,thank you)

Actually jokes aside my acting class is my favorite, I also joined acting club and I was planning on auditioning after graduation.

That makes me eighteen already!

Right now Jimin was beside me, taking notes as always and I'm here talking to myself as usual.

Everything went normal as an everyday routine before the door opened and showed the principal and an unfamiliar student beside her. I bet she's gonna be someone who thinks that she's the ruler here, I just feel it.

She has long blonde hair, her lips were colored with pinkish lipstick and her skirt? Bitch it looked like she didn't even have one on because of the length was as if it was just her underwear now. She was beautiful though but her makeup was kind of thick, above our makeup rules I could say. But anyway, get it I guess.

"Excuse me Mr. So, this is a transferee student. Ahn Hayan."

She also has a beautiful name. How lovely.

Now, girl walked inside if the classroom and gave a bow. "hello" she spoke. "I'm Ahn Hayan, I hope we get along"

She then stood up straight and locked he eyes with Jimin, a smirk placed on her pink lips.

This is bad, real bad.

But as long as I'm here, nothing with happen with Jimin nor his relationship with Bomi. I'll make sure of it.