24. 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

The field trip was come to an end. What a bummer. It was fun though, thanks to Jimin. We were inside the bus heading to the airport. I glanced at Jimin beside me, he was playing something on his phone with his earphones on while I was just listening to music. Fake Cake by DTS. Yes... WE STAN!

As I hum the song I felt movement from my side. Feeling an arm wrap around my waist, I looked up and was met with Jimin's brown orbs. "Play free fire with me please..." He cutely pouted. 

This man I swear...

I sighed in defeat. Using his cuteness should be illegal...Not fair... "Fine"

Jimin smiled brightly as I took out my phone and tapped on the app. I don't suck and the game but I also don't call myself a pro, I'm just in between. Jimin and I played the duet and I asked, "ready?"

He let's out a chuckle, "Let's kick some butts" he replied and I clicked the play button.

-

I character hid behind the huge rock and aimed my sniper at the last duo of enemies. I looked at Jimin's character that was going to attack the person in the left and I then aimed it back at my target. 

3...

2...

1...

And... Shoot...

I shot the man two times before he dropped dead on the ground. Jimin was about to attack the next one but failed miserably as he was shoot dead. I snorted and quickly reload my gun and shot the last enemy dead.

"Champion!" I whisper-shouted. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I died right before he only needed one last bullet before he dies"

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "We still won. besides, you got Thirty kills while I got twenty-nine. Good job"

A tint of pink were on his cheeks and shyly smiled at my compliment and the kiss I gave him. "You-you did great too... Little idiot..."

I looked at him but my eyes slowly trailed at his window and my smile on my face faded and was replaced by the look of fear and terror...

"JIMIN!" I screamed out and held his head making it duck down. my lift my left arm to cover my eyes from the shattered glass.

The next thing I knew was the bus spinning and screams of the students and teachers. The impact of the bus was so strong that some of the students that had their seat belt on slipped off and went flying. It was like everything went on slow motion... I held Jimin strongly for him to avoid some impact but I felt my head hit on something solid like metal and made me black out but not before seeing Jimin mouthed 'I love you' then his head that hit on the window...