10. 𝑭𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

"Psst! Chim, how do you do number six?" I whispered at my seatmate who happens to be Jimin as always.

Jimin looked at me before shaking his head lightly. "the answer is ninety" he whispered back.

I love him so much HAHAHAHA!

"Thanks bro" then I wrote the answer.

A few minutes we passed our papers to our teachers then it was lunch! My favorite subject! I always get an A+ there haha, not trying to brag but at the same time, I kinda am. Sorry, not sorry.

Anyway as Jimin packed his things that short skirt hoe aka Hayoona? Hyena? Hayowna? I forgot. But anyway she went to Jimin. That's the first. No one approaches Jimin nor does he even want to approach them aside from me or Bomi.

That Hayowna sat at the edge of his desk and called his name, which took him from surprised. "Chim, right?"

Wrong move Hoeyna.

"Don't call me that" Jimin shot her a glare.

"W-what? Isn't that your name?"

...

"No" he answered.

"But she-"

"She's only allowed to call me that. Not you or anyone" he zipped his bag shut and thew it at his back. Swagggg. "Let's go Y/n."

I gave a nod. "Ook.." I grabbed my bag and thew it at my back as well.

"H-hey! Wait!" She grabbed Jimin's arm, stopping him and obviously making him sweat uncomfortably by the sudden skin contact. He hates those except between me and Bomi of course. "Y-you wanna hang out with me after school?" She asked. Seductively.

This bitch.

" Hey! " I slapped Hayown's hand away. "Social distancing"

"And who are you?" She asked, rasing a brow.

"Just your regular bitch. Now don't just go touching random people you see, you don't even know Chim's real name and you wanna seduce him? How shameless of you" I began to lecture her. Heh, I feel like a mom.

Yes mommy.

Shut up y/n. Not now baby.

"also, he's taken"

"by you?" I heard her snicker.

"no" I snickered back. "By someone better"

And with my last words I grabbed Jimin's arm and dashed out of the room. I don't like talking to someone who's doesn't think straight.