11. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

Days flew by fater than you could imagine. That Hayana girl? She eventually stopped talking to Jimin which made his life back to normal.

Right now, I'm here under the shaded tree with my cousins beloved dog Tannie, aka Yeontan. My cousin, Taehyung or should I say Taehoe, is currently out of the country due to his business trip along with his wife.
(A/n : see what I did there?! If you know, you know)

So that makes me the person to take care of his cute dog!

As Tannie rolls on the ground, I tapped my phone scrolling down my reading lists in wattpad.

I have over THOUSANDS of novels here in my library but why can't I find anything good?! I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Jiminie, why don't we sit under that tree?"

Bomi?

"I don't see why not"

sheyyyttt!!!

Baby, you alright?

No baby. I'm not.

Hearing footsteps getting near I grabbed Tannie and hugged him to my chest. Tannie was about to bark but I quickly gave him some dog food that I brought for him. "Shh"

"Baby it's dirty there" I heard Jimin's voice that was just to the other side of the tree I'm leaning on.

"It's fine" Bomi replied. "I can just dust it off after"

My single ass is itching.

Baby, I'm still here.

Who asked?

"Hey Jiminie..."

"Yeah?"

I can feel the air thickening. Like my butt- oh wait... I don't have one :')

"About y-y/n" she stared.

"What... About her?"

"Sh-she seems decent around you now. I find it odd- I mean don't get me wrong she's a nice girl and I love her and all but... It's like your friendship... I-it's fading"

She noticed? How... I love you too baby huhu-

"Bomi-ah" he sighed. "She's doing this... For our relationship to work out, baby"

"What? Why?"

"She's hard to read but at the same time she's not when it comes to me." He started to explain. "Y/n is distancing herself around me for you. She thought that maybe she's getting in the way of our relationship. It's hard to explain... "

" No, no. I perfectly get it" Bomi giggles.

" G-get what exactly? "

Silence came in and only the wind and leaves were heard.

"Park Jimin" she sighed. "She loves you"