2. 𝑚𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

"Park Jimin, I've been calling your name for the past five minutes now. Will you answer number three?" My teacher asks the quiet kid from the other side of the class.

I glanced over at the boy with black hair. He looked pressured, his eyes scanning his book with pure nervousness.

"Such a sloth" I heared the girl behind me whisper but loud enough for me to hear her clearly.

I let out a Tsk and stood up my chair to answer the question myself for Jimin. "Negative six!"

"Miss L(last)/n?" Mrs. Choi moves her attention towards me.

"The answer is negative six ma'am"

She looks at her book with a smile placed on her lips as she nods at me in approval. "Correct. Thank you miss L/n, you may take your sit"

I bowed politely before looking at Jimin real quick. He was looking at me, his eyes wide open with his mouth slightly parted. I gave him a smile and sat down.

I have to admit... He looked cute...

-

"Y-you didn't have to do that y/n" Jimin said, scratching his nape his eyes glued at the floor instead of me. It looked like he as if he was talking with the floor. It looked cute though. Seeing him flustered and all.

"It's not a big deal. That's what friends do after all"  my smile grew wider, if possible, when I started to notice that he's been talking to me since yesterday when I ask him to walk home with me.

We had a lot of fun. Laughing, telling stories, talking, teasing each other. Spending time with him wasn't bad at all.

"Friends? We're friends?"

"Yes silly. Unless you don-"

"No! I-I want u-us to be fr-friends!" Did he stutter? Yes. Yes he did. Was it cute? Absolutely.

I giggled at him for a second before throwing my backpack behind me and putting my right hand on his broad shoulder. "Let's get something to eat? I also need to put my things in my locker if that's ok?"

His lips formed into a cute smile, "fine by me"