18. 𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

I was a Saturday, two more days before our field trip and I'm beyond excited. Jimin texted me that he'll come over to help me pack, in fact Jimin's already here...

Three...

Two...

One...

"Little idiottt!" Jimin burst my poor door open harshly. #SaveThePoorDoor. "I'm here!"

"I can see that..." I chuckled.

Jimin ran up to me, that was on the floor picking my cloths for the trip, and put me into his loving hug. "I shall help my little idiot pack" he said, burying his face into my har. "What shampoo do you use? You smell good. You always smell good."

"I use whatever my mom buys me." I truthfully answered. "now will you help me with packing or not?"

Jimin lets me go- not before he pecked my cheek- and sat beside me on the floor. "What is this?!" He suddenly shouts and stood up, running to my desk. "A fucking brief?!" He shouts again. "Who owns this?! You're cheating on me?! H-how... HOW COULD YOU?!"

WHAAAT? HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS HE SAYING THIS INNOCENT FLUFF.

"J-Jimin" I snorted.

"what are you laughing at?! You think this is funny?" He asked me in disbelief.

"you're cute HAHAHA Th-that's called a-a boy short panties idiot!"

"boy... Boy what?"

I stood up and walking up to him with a hug. "I use that under my school skirt along with some leggings that match my skin" I calmly explained it to this small fluff. "do you expect me to only use a pare of underwear under my skirt?"

Jimin stood there obviously dumbfounded and embarrassed. "o-oh... Sorry for accusing you... " He mumbles.

"it's ok Chim" I pulled him closer to me with a soft smile. I still won't move on that easily though HAHA. Jimin licked his lips as he deadly leans closer to me.

"I'm... Uh..." He nervously tried to say something.

Silly boy.

"I'll do the honors then" I said, finally leaning in to kiss his passionately.