13. 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

After school Jimin and I decided to walk around the park, just to keep us updated to the things we missed with each other. The day Bomi and him dated we never got to talk much like before, so now that we're now 'together' we wanted to keep each other updated.

"So... Um... W-wanna stay over?" Jimin suddenly suggested. "J-just to chill! Nothing more! Watch movies, eat popcorn, stay relaxed a-and if you think we're going to fast with the relationship y-you can say n-no!"

He raps.

Jimin looked anywhere but me. As I always am, I didn't even try to hold my laugh and burst out laughing. Jimin looks at me confusedly. How cute. "I-I'm sorry. Pfft- I'd l-love to!" I snorted.

Jimin's eyes eyed me as I laugh, his signature smile slowly showing every second and soon, he laughed along.

-

"Y-Y/n why'd you have to pick a horror movie out of all movies?" Jimin snuggled closer to your cuddling bodies. "why can't we j-just watch lalaland?"

My head moved a little on his shoulder making his head move a little on top of mine. "don't worry Chim, I'm here. If you really want me to stop the movie, I will"

I reached my arm out that way hugging him and landed it on his fluffy hair.

"no need" he softly whispered. "as long as you're here... "

I looked up to see Jimin already looking at me with those beautiful shaped eyes. He licked his lips, a habit I noticed. It's low-key hot though.

His eyes broke the contact with mine and trailed down on my lips. I see what you want there buddy.

I gave him a soft smile as I leaned in, letting him take my first kiss...

-

A/n : you think I'll put on some details? Hah! You thoughhhttt HUEHUEHUE