7. 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

"So... H-how'd it go?" Shit y/n, don't be obvious!

It was lunch time and Jim's been really quiet and... Red?

" O-oh... You mean with Bomi? "

I gave him a look and gladly he understood.

" Sh-she... "

That's it. " She fucked up huh? I fucking kne-"

" No! " Jimin stands up from his seat to stop me from doing anything. I eyed him carefully and slowly sat back down and stayed silent, waiting for his explanation. "She said-"

"Baby!"

What?

Jimin's eyes lit up as he hears the voice coming from. Bomi. "Bomi!"

So she said yes, I assume? Ah... The pain.

"Sorry I came late baby..."

Baby? Wow, that fast, huh?

Jimin smiled, "it's fine Baby"

Ah... Y/n, baby, are you alright?

I'm feeling just fine y/n, baby. Thanks for your concern though.

Bomi, Jimin's baby, sat down on the other side of the table beside her baby. I didn't expect her to say yes, but I'm glad she did. It hurts seeing him with another gUrl but it'll hurt more seeing Jimin in pain for getting rejected by his first crush. It just hurts a lil :)

It's ok y/n, baby! Just sMiLe tHrOuGh tHe pAiN!

Oh of course baby, I will. You know, this is one of the reasons why I fucking love you sooo much. You're so sMaRt!

Of course I am baby.

"So, Bomi" Jimin cleared his throat and looked between me and her. "This is y/n, my friend I told you about. Y/n, this is Bomi. You already know her"

We'Re jUsT fRiEnDs. Is this the reason why I liked this song?

"Yes, I do. It's nice to meet you Bomi" I smiled and reached my hand for her to shake.

She kindly smiled back and shook her hands with mine. "It's nice to meet you too y/n"

Her hands are so soft, unlike mine-

That y/n, baby, is because you're too lazy to put the lotion your mom gave you.

I know baby. So shut up please, I'm already in pain. Have mercy.