27. 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

I put on my sunglasses before one of the guards of mine opened the door and flashes of lights started to come on my view. So bright.... Good thing I got my sunglasses with me. 

I stepped out and thanked the guard. the crowd began pushing and asking questions, taking photos and some asked for my autograph. 

The guards tried their best to push the crowds away from me and I made my way into the airport with my luggage. I flipped back my hair and stared down, glancing up time-to-time.

As I walked in the airport with my manager beside me... I'm coming back to Korea...

It's a new start for me.

It's been five years since the day I lost my memories and I'm already twenty-four. 

After spending so much hard work, time, blood, sweat and tears my dream has now been granted...

It all started after my graduation, I didn't go to collage and auditioned into some companies to begin my career as an actor. I've been rejected so many times but when I thought the last company I auditioned to would be my last, I finally got accepted. 

I trained for three years and when my first Kdrama was released titled as "Daddy Business" it became a hit and won many awards and I, myself, became popular and now one of the most popular actors out there.

Then I got an email from America saying that they want me to become the lead actress of an incoming movie. It was a movie that was now loved by many and was a big hit in many counties. I was happy to see many people liking the movie and supporting me through-out the things I've done.

but... There's always this one thing in the heart that kept bugging me. what was it? I didn't know... I tried remembering hence I always get a headache if I do. 

There's always feeling in my heart.... 

An unopened page of my life and past that I know for a fact that it's important... Very important.

But how could I know this?

The dream I had before I woke up in the hospital... 

"Let... go..." 

That person... Was trying to say... To let go of the past... 

But it's obvious what I won't.

I want to know... what happened before the accident... 

I want to know... Who was the man... That told me to let go...

I won't let go...