6. 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

"You're staring again!" I groaned. "If you're so in love with her why not talk to her?"

I felt pain in my heart after saying that. It's already passed new year and I spent so many days with Jimin. I felt so safe around him, I felt happy.

"I-I don't know... I mea-"

"as a close friend, I know you wanna talk to her"

He's so stubborn... Don't get me wrong, I already know I have feelings for him but he likes her, Bomi. If he loves her, I support him. I can't force love even if I wanted to, but now the only way I could do is by supporting him. But I swear if she does something to hurt my Chim, I'll rip off her beautiful long black hair!

"Y/n..."

I slapped my forehead. "Don't you y/n, y/n me! Trust me, as a girl, it's weird being watched when I'm in school. And you're doing that to her. Imagine the nervousness in her"

He looked down, looking like he was debating in he mind it looked like.

Hah! Yes, I hit the jackpot!

"Ok..."

I ducking knew itttt

I silently partied to myself. "Good. Now make a move. Don't worry, maybe ask her to meet up with you in somewhere you feel like to or something." This hurts like hell. But I keep telling myself... To help the fuck him out.

"I-I'll try.. you'll still be here, right?" He asked.

"yes, yes, yes I'll be here". Ready to attack anytime.

I stared at him as he made his way to Bomi. Every step he took, every pain I felt. Shut up, y/n. A good friend isn't like that, you need to support him, whatever happens, you need to be there for him... You got that soldier?! Yes!

Jimin stopped in front of her. And the show begins.

"B-Bomi" Jimin breathlessly called her.

Bomi, as usual, looked at Jimin with her signature dimple smile.

Like brother, like sister. Long story short, namjoon's her brother. He just graduated last year, so it wasn't long.

"Yes?"

Jimin calmed himself quickly before continuing. "C-can I talk to you privately please?"

Bomi looked at her group of friends and back to him. "Sure thing"

Before they walk away, Jimin looked at me and I simply have him a wide smile to hide the pain in my eyes and a thumbs up.

Mouthing...

"Good luck!"