12. 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

Baby, just get your butt to class now.

I can't! I'm to nervous! Bomi told Jimin about it now what will he think of me?! What if... What happened to their relationship?

There's only one way to find out baby. Now go, before you get late.

Sighing, I made my way in the room where I spotted Jimin. With his sketchpad and pencils out as he focuses on his drawing.

Here goes nothing.

I walked to my desk beside Jimin's, putting my bag on the floor right below my desk. "Good morning Chim!" I acted as normal as I could.

Jimin left his head up to look at me with his signature smile. "Morning idiot"

All I could do was smile back and sit at my chair quietly. It's ok, act normal and everything will go on smoothly.

"We broke up"

Nevermind.

"WHAT?!"

-

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" I rubbed my template to ease my headache from this disaster. It was lunch time and we both got to the rooftop to talk about how he and Bomi broke. Up. "S-so you're telling me that you, YOU, broke up with Bomi? YOU?!" I pointed at him in disbelief.

"Yes" he sighed but soon enough it was replaced with a smile. "But at the same time it's because of you"

ME?!

"Bro keep me out of this, I'm innocent" I defended.

"Y-Y/n... I don't... Know... After her saying something to me at the park, I felt as if I just needed to end it. So the next day I told her. She didn't mind, she said love can't be forced so she... Let's me go after I told her we should end it." He explained. "Y/n, I know h-how you feel... Although I need it to get out f-from you personally so I wouldn't assume"

Ah, I see. I get it.

Baby so you're abandoning me?!

Yes and no so shut up.

"Chimchim" I chuckled. "I like you, not as a friend. But something more"

Then he rejects me? Hah, the embarrassment :D

Well I hope you get rejected.

Bich shut up!

"Y/n"

You know what maybe I made the wrong move...

''y-you don't have to say the sa-"

" I think I feel the same way"

.... You think?

" Y-you? Me? We? " I stared at him confused. My ears must be playing with me. Fuck that, just believe what you just heard Y/n!

"Y/-n" he stuttered. "I realized that... I love you... So fucking much"