"So when are you two having kids?" Mick who was laying down on a blanket beside me asked.

"Us?" His question caught me off guard.

"Who else would I be talking about?" He laughed after seeing my reaction.

"I have no idea, I'd figure we'd have them later on in life." I shrugged, Keith and I haven't really talked about that. Getting back to our hotel I saw Tommy, Michael, and my father waiting for me to get back out front.

"Daddy!" I squealed like a little girl when I saw him as I ran into his arms.

"Flower!" He expressed the same amount of excitement and happiness to see me.

"No call or anything for almost three weeks?" He asked jokingly once we pulled away from the bear hug.

"Sorry dad I've been really busy keeping up with this lifestyle but at least we get to see each other thats better." I replied.

"Alright I'll be back flower I have something to attend to with Tommy and Michael." He said.

"Where to so soon?" I asked.

"Ah, that we can't tell you darling." Tommy butt in placing his hands on my father's shoulders.

"Don't worry we'll be back soon." Kelso waved before the three headed for the car.

"That's weird anyway, we have time for ourselves." Keith whispered raising his brows. Keith asked Mick to take care of Marlon for awhile.

"I've been wanting to rip that skirt off you since the day I saw you wearing it the first time." He growled which took me back to the time I had been matching with Tommy for a show in the Whisky. And he did just that along with the rest of our clothes. Kissing and biting each other's lips we made it to the bed and he laid me down to crawl over me.

His fingers went down to get me ready for him which didn't take much because I was already soaked. He aligned his hips before thrusting into me completely filling me up with his lengthy size erupting moans from both of us. Starting at a nice rhythm he slowly quickened his pace.

"I haven't heard you say that word in awhile." In a low and deep tone he whispered seductively as his hips kept rocking back and forth.

"Ugh, Keith!" I clawed at his back, he only went harder at the feeling of my nails.

"What was that?" He grunted crashing his hips down on mine brutally.

"Fuck Daddy!" I yelled as my nails dug into his skin, the sound of our skin slapping grew louder.

"What's wrong flower-." Keith stopped immediately pulling out of me completely to cover my bare body with his own. Horrified of the voice we heard we turned towards the door to see the disgusted face of my father.

"What the fuck is going on here you sick perverted fuck!" My fathers face was red with anger.

"Get the hell off my daughter you junkie!" He cussed trying to aggressively rip Keith off me.

"Dad stop wait!" I pleaded, Keith only got off me once he somehow managed to wrap the cover around my body to cover me.

"Brad please let's talk, it's not what it looks like." Keith pleaded to get my father to stop trying to hurt him.

"Daddy please!" I stepped in front of Keith because I knew that was the only way he would stop throwing punches.

"So that's what you've been so busy doing!" He yelled, I stopped pleading becoming very quiet at his hurtful words. He's never yelled at me like that before, it really hurt me the way he looked at me with that look on his face.