I'm Not The Only One

"I'm sorry angel." Izzy comforted me as he swayed us from side to side softly. Just his presence alone helped, at least I wasn't totally alone.
~•~•~•~•~

"You okay?" Tommy squeezed my hand, I looked up at him with a tight smile. I will be. We were on the flight back home everyone was in need to finally be home from the constant traveling. I was still in shock and I don't think I've fully wrapped my head around it. Everything was going so great for us and when I least expected it the truth broke me. To my surprise I haven't been crying I've been in a state of denial but I knew things were too good to be true.

He's a musician I've yet to meet one that was loyal and faithful to their partner. I'm surrounded by them and I love my friends but they're whores. So what in my mind tried to fool me and lied to me that Keith was somehow different. It broke my heart to know the man I love so much and I thought loved me go out and break everything we have, everything we've been through for another who's name he doesn't even know.

The feeling sunk deep into my heart, breaking it further, the cracks grew deeper. It hurt deeply to think that was it between Keith and I. I love him but I can't do this anymore. I have to put myself first, he's not going to change.

I was glad to be going back home but the thought of being away from Keith pulled at my heartstrings. This was for the best, I want to be back home, I need time. Away from Keith and to clear my mind. I know my friends will be here for me so that helped put my mind at ease.

"It okay to not be fine pumpkin, he broke your heart for the second time I can't believe that bastard." Tommy scoffed shaking his head. I don't think he meant for me to hear the second part but it triggered a waterfall from my eyes.

"Aww honey." Tommy cooed out of sympathy and pulled me close to sit on his lap and burry my face in his neck as I cried.

"I hate when you cry sugar." Tom's voice was soft by my ear and he then planted a kiss on my head. Holding me closer his arms kept a tight, comforting hold around me.

"I love you Tommy." I cried between sobs feeling so hopelessly heartbroken. I truly do love him, even with everything going on Tommy never fails to be here for me.

"I love you too Y/n." I snuggled deeper into him and didn't hold my sobs back any longer, not that I could.

It felt as if hours had passed and my eyes eventually ran out of tears. My head was a pounding headache and all I wanted to do was stay buried under the blanket and I refused to leave Tommy.

"You want some water?" Tommy whispered in the dark. Night had fallen over us and most of the lights were off except for a faint light from the corner. Most of the guys had fallen asleep.

"Can I have a painkiller too?" My voice was a bit horse and barely audible.

"Alright but you have to get off me so I can go get them quickly." A whine left my lips and I stayed put refusing to get up.

"Alright, Duff a little help?" Tommy chuckled looking over at Duff who still hadn't fallen asleep.

"On it." He stood up leaving for the items.

"You feeling better after a good cry?" Tom asked looking down at me. I only shrugged taking a deep shudder breath. I knew this feeling, this is exactly how I felt after Keith cheated on me the first time. Numb, I think I feel worse this time around.