Tough Choices

The sun was going down not bothering us with its light but setting the mood with the setting shades.
~•~•~•~•~

"How was the first time you came here to get your tattoo done?" I sat on a comfortable chair next to Tommy where he was getting his second tattoo.

"It was alright, it hurt a little at first but I got used to it after half an hour in." He shrugged facing my way as he laid there patiently getting tattooed.

"Well I'm sorry I had to miss the first time." He'd gotten it done when Keith and I were away. We had an amazing two weeks in France that were definitely needed, to reconnect and only focus on each other.

Keith and I had spent our time without leaving each other's side. Whether it was cooking or simply taking a stroll to enjoy the beautiful weather and nature outside.

He had not left my side and I had not left his. I loved every second of it but sadly our two weeks would fly by and it was time to face reality once again. We were back home but before we landed Keith and I had agreed to keep our vast and unexpected engagement to ourselves. We thought this way we'd have the moment to ourselves without our friends and family knowing. We wanted to savor the moment before anyone else knew, that and my father would have murdered Keith for not asking for his blessing. Not only that but my dad would think it's too soon, not wanting anyone's input or opinions it was best to keep it between the two of us.

"So what's this new concept Nikki was telling me about earlier?" I brought up another topic after a moment of silence.

"Oh he wants us to play the part you know, now that we have to money to be able to buy expensive attire." He explained briefly winching time to time as the needle penetrated his skin.

"Which reminds me we're having people over tonight and you're coming." Tommy didn't ask but stated.

"Oh am I?" I raised a brow at his boldness.

"Yup, I want you to meet some friends we met right before you left." It's probably another band they met awhile back, I do remember him mentioning it before I left.

"You'll get along just fine." The tattoo artists looked to be done with his work and cleaned the irritated piece. I stood by as Tommy got wrapped up and he paid for his work.

Stepping out of the tattoo parlor and into the shining sun Tommy locked my arm with his and picked up his pace.

"Tommy why are you walking like you're in such a hurry?" I tried to keep up with his long legs.

"Don't look back just keep walking come on." He didn't slow down and I didn't dare look back even though I had a feeling he was not trying to be seen by someone.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you if we could go shopping, I don't know what I'm going to wear the couple weeks I'll be in Jamaica with Keith." After turning a corner and reaching Tommy's car I continued the conversation but Tommy stopped abruptly.

"Jamaica, you're leaving again?" He knitted his brows looking at me with a small frown on his lips.

"Well yeah Keith has work to do over there so the Stones are flying out in a week or so." I replied.

"Y/n you just got back, I just got you back and you're leaving agin in a week, we have a lot of exciting things going on for the next couple weeks and you're gonna be gone?" Tommy whined confused and disappointed at the same time.