On the road

"As long as your with me you'll be treated like royalty." He whispered huskily causing my heart to beat faster.

~•~•~•~•~

"Vince hurry your ass up or we're going to be late!" Nikki yelled making me cringe, it was way too early for so much noise. We were on a rush because thanks to Vince taking forever to get ready, we were running late to get everything in our bus. There would be separate buses for the two bands and I was riding along with Tommy.

"Chill out I'm going!" He yelled back making sure to lock their shared apartment door. Once he got in the packed van, Nikki drove off into the early hours of the morning. Everyone was very tired and full of sleep, we were not morning people at all. Looking out the window the sun was raising creating a beautiful array of oranges and yellows in the sky.

There was no traffic and the streets looked strange with no car in sight, nice but unfamiliar. It didn't take long before two huge busses come in sight.

"Surprised you made it here on time." Doc was the first to greet us as we got out the van.

"Ha ha ha." Nikki replied with sarcasm.

"This is gonna be a fun summer huh?" Sam asked walking up to me as the rest of the guys began putting our luggage in the luggage compartment of the bus.

"Yup I didn't know you were joining us, now I have someone to keep me company whenever the guys are busy." I grabbed a hold of our much smaller bags and other items we're gonna have with us inside the bus, Sam helped with the rest.

"Yeah it's going to be nice spending time with you, actually going out and exploring different cities." He smiled, getting into the bus for the first time I looked around. We are definitely going to make memories of a lifetime not only here but probably from here on out in our lives.

"Not bad, quite a lot of room so how do you feel about sharing it with six guys?" Sam laughed seeing my reaction to his question, it was six guys with Sam joining us.

"Hopefully I won't regret it." I replied earning another sweet laugh from Sam.

"This is nice." Kelso made his way inside placing a few stuff on a table.

"I call top bunk!" Kelso raced to the bunks calling dibs on his already.

"Wait a minute." We all made our way over to check them out. Everyone was talking over each other either choosing theirs or arguing over one.

"Hold on settle down!" Tommy yelled shutting them all up.

"Once you choose your bunk there will be no new arraignments your sticking with it all tour long so choose wisely." He said.

"One problem there's only six bunks and there's seven of us, now since Y/n is the only lady here I think it's only fair we let her pick which one she likes best." All the guys agreed to what T-bone had said.

"Actually guys you'll be the ones in the bunks Y/n gets this room all to herself." Doc spoke getting our attention.

"Well unless she chooses to share." He adds opening a door we didn't notice before, it led to the back of the bus. It was a nice sized room with a big comfortable bed in the center.

"Lucky." I heard Kelso whine in the background.

"Wait are you sure?" I asked feeling bad for the guys because they had to sleep in those small bunks.

"Yup all yours since I know you'll take good care of it besides Keith asked me to make sure you're the most comfortable you can be on the road." Doc explained making me feel warm inside at the fact that Keith went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable.

Step Daddy Keith | 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara