Wild horses

"I love you." Was the last thing I heard before drifting into dream land.
~•~•~•~•~

"So what was so important you needed to tell me?" Tommy asked across from me at our table in a diner we found walking around before taking a bite of his burger.

"Last night... I met a guy." I started, he nodded as he chewed motioning me to continue.

"Johnny was his name he was very handsome, but after some time of talking umm... he kissed me." Tommy's eyes widened in shock.

"Was it good?" It sounded like he didn't know what to say next or how exactly to respond to the news.

"Yes, very good but I feel so bad about it." Sighing I looked down at my untouched food.

"Well if it was him the one that kissed you, it's not your fault." He assured.

"No, about the whole thing, I was about to push him away before Keith did because it wasn't him, he wasn't Keith and if Keith did..." I caught my breathe unable to finish my sentence.

"It, with another woman so easily then I wonder if he ever loved me at all." My voice cracked causing Tommy's eyes to soften.

"I don't know if I should forgive him or just move on." I said hopelessly.

"Look trust me, us men do a lot of stupid stuff... a lot." He chuckled.

"I know what he did is not right especially not to you of all people."

"Take it from me, when you're in that kind of drunken and intoxicated state you don't think about the consequences and just because you sleep with someone doesn't mean you love them, doesn't even have to mean you like them at all." He continued.

"All I'm saying is that he's human, we all make mistakes sure some unintentionally hurt the ones we love the most but we learn from those stupid mistakes." I looked at him taking in every word he said.

"I've seen you two together, I've seen the way he looks at you with such love and adoration."

"I've heard of the way he talks about when you're not around, I know he loves you... he'd never hurt you on purpose." He finished leaving me completely speechless, I had nothing to say.

"It's your choice at the end of the day and I'll stick by you in any decision you make." His hand gave mine a reassuring squeeze.

—————

Keith

The hours seem to fly, one second I could rest my aching bones and the next I had to be up to play once again.

"Come on you don't want to be late." Mick urged me to get stage ready. I had spent all night and morning with my love. I was happy she seemed to be letting me back in, little by little I saw the hope of us being together like normal again in her eyes.

One step at a time I don't want to overwhelm her and push her away when she was so close. Of course she gave into me in times of lust and need for one another, I always seemed to have that affect on her.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked Mick if he's seen her, he would know, he's been getting handsy with Y/n when he thinks I'm not watching but I see it all. The way he hugs her, pulls her in, and looks at her. It took everything inside me not to knock him out because of it.

"No but I think she's with Tommy, isn't she always with him?" He answered with another question.

"Huh, well I thought you would know since you're so obsessed to know where she is every second of the day." I grumbled showing my annoyance of the matter.