New Daddy

"Hey fuckers!" We looked over to see our friend Tommy poking his head in through the window.
~•~•~•~•~

"Tommy man what are you doing?" Michael laughed at our friend who lived across the street from me. He rolled into the room and was now laying on the floor.

"Did you guys forget about the house party down at the strip tonight?" Tommy got off the floor.

"Woah Y/n are you alright, what's wrong?" He asked with concern once he noticed my tear stained face as I laid in Michael's embrace.

"Yeah I'll be alright." I answered with a small smile.

"But what's got you all down?" Tommy kneeled on the floor beside my spot on the bed.

"Umm, my parents are getting a divorce, apparently my moms been seeing someone behind my dad's back." I replied.

"Oh damn that sucks I'm sorry pumpkin." He gave me a look of sympathy, he held my hand up to his lips to give my knuckles a kiss.

"I know it sucks." I sighed.

"Hey you know what will cheer you up, going to a party tonight." Tommy smiled widely.

"Come on Tommy I don't think she wants-."

"Wait I think going out will actually make me feel better." I interrupted Michael.

"Are you sure?" He looked down at me.

"Yeah I want to go out." I replied.

"Great get ready and we'll be waiting downstairs for you." Tommy was the first to head for the door.

"Imma go home and change real quick." Michael followed behind. I went into my walk-in closet to pick out something nice to wear.

I took a quick shower and got ready, blow dried my hair and brushed it out leaving it down. I did my makeup not applying too much, I then grabbed my purse as I headed down.

"I'm ready." Both Michael and Tommy were waiting patiently.

"You kids going out?" My dad appeared from around the corner.

"Yeah we're going to a house party of a friend of ours." I replied.

"Alright just don't stay out too late and take care of my daughter boys." Dad said being his protective self.

"Don't worry Mr. Y/l/n she's in good hands." The guys replied in sync.

"You kids have fun." And then we were on our way.

"We're taking my car." Tommy opened the passenger seat of his 1970 black mustang for me.

"So who else is gonna be at this party?" Michael asked getting into the back seat.

"I heard everyone is gonna be there." Tommy drove off.

It took about fifteen minutes to get to our destination which was filled with teens, booze, and rock music blasting from the speakers.

"Ok Tommy give me the keys that's our ride back if you end up going home with some chick we're not getting stranded here." Michael asked for the car keys.

"Nah man not tonight I'll be able to drive." Tommy greeted people as we walked through the house.

"Alright then." Michael seemed unsure.

The rest of the night was spent talking and laughing with people we knew from school, having a drink here and there, dancing to a song or two, the night was going great.

"Hey you getting sleepy?" Tommy whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder. I was getting pretty tired as I cuddled into him, I didn't bring a jacket and he was really warm.