Now Daddy knows

It was going to be a long night.

~•~•~•~•~

"We have to get up if we want to get there on time." Keith snuggled closer as we tangled underneath the sheets.

"Then get up." I teased.

"Umm, I don't want to." He whined only holding onto me tighter.

"Well we have to pick Marlon up in a bit so come on." I sat up on my knees to reach for Keith's white button up shirt that laid on the far end of the bed.

After a few shows in San Francisco we got back to LA for a few days. Marlon was joining us for a short time on tour and Keith wanted us all to spend some time together.

I put on his shirt, not buttoning it up and ran my fingers through my long locks. I was in the middle of tying it up when the door barged opened.

"Good morning love birds!" Mick let himself in loudly. Keith was quick to reach over and cover my bare breasts with his hand before Mick made it into the bedroom.

"Damn it Mick can't you knock?" Keith groaned with irritation.

"Can't you people lock your doors?" He sassed.

"You should knock either way." Keith said back.

"I think you should lock your door either way." Was his reply and then he noticed what he walked into.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n let me get out of your way." He walked out the room.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Keith asked Mick who was now in the living room.

"You're going to get Marlon today aren't you?" They got talking as I got off the bed to pick something to wear today. I knew it was going to be a busy day and I was excited because I get to see my father tonight when he stops by for the show.

I decided to keep the shirt and put on a bra, tying the shirt so I't fit me better along with my black leather skirt. I grabbed my cowboy boots and slipped into them.

After we were dressed Mick decided to tag along on our way to pick up little Marlon. Then we went to have some breakfast.

"You want me to feed you?" I could see Marlon was having some trouble cutting his pancakes and with a cute nod I cut them for him and fed him.

"Isn't that adorable." Mick commented making me look up at the eyes that were on me. I was just helping the little guy.

Then we decided to walk around and shop before going to the park.

"You're getting that hat." Keith stated once he looked over at me trying a cowboy hat on I had found in the mirror.

"I was just trying it on I had no intention on buying it." My brows knitted at his bold tone.

"You look so damn good I'm buying it anyway." He said in a throaty groan pulling me into him from behind before turned me around.

"How about you ride me cowgirl." With a smirk he slapped my ass pulling me down to straddle his lap after he sat down.

"We'll see about that rockstar." I bit my lip.

"I don't think you fully understand what that look does to me, your definitely getting it once we get back." He whispered.

"Then give it to me cowboy." It was my turn to smirk as I got off him placing the hat on his head before leaving him behind.

Our day out with Marlon went well, I pushed him on the swing for a little then he wanted to play ball with his dad. It was such a heart warming sight to see the two playing with wide smiles and so much laughter.