You can't say we never tried

"I'd love that." I pulled Keith closer to capture his lips with mine.
~•~•~•~•~

The elegant restaurant was glistening with life and my heart leaped with joy that I was here with Keith tonight. We were finally going out on a date after all the sneaking around and troubles it was all worth it for a special night out with my man. At the table as we waited for our food to arrive Keith reached out for my hand.

"If you could live anywhere, where would you want to move?" Keith's eyes searched mine for an answer.

"Wherever you are, I love being with you, I love seeing the world with you, thank you for showing me the world." Keith showed me the world just by getting to travel around with him and I couldn't be more grateful.

"Your welcome darling I'd do anything for you, I want to give you the world." He brought my hand up to kiss sending butterflies off in my stomach.

"I was thinking a ranch with a few archers could be nice, get some horses a beautiful property to raise a family what do you think?" He smiled, his vision painted a picture in my mind and I fell in love with it.

"I'd love nothing more than to give you a family when the time is right." I said sincerely. Keith's grin grew and we continued to have a lovely night. After dinner we went back to the house we had to ourselves, no one else was home which was a relief.

—————

The perfect night to an amazing date was just to love ever second of our presence, I can't keep my hands off him. To dinning in a beautiful restaurant to returning to an empty house and having champagne in the hot tub under the start night. Then getting steamy and passionate in bed, endless hours into the night.

After a couple rounds in I laid, exhausted on my stomach and Keith massaged my body.

"Does that feel good my love?" His soothing, gravely voice rumbled from his chest.

"Mhm." I moaned loving the feeling of his hands on me, nearly falling asleep from the lulling sensation. I didn't know what time but eventually I ended up falling asleep comfortably in his arms.

—————

We woke up a bit late but managed to get ready to go out for breakfast. I put on a lovely sun dress and brushed my hair out, I loved the warm weather and the fresh breeze. After eating, hand in hand we walked along the sidewalk taking in the view. Talking about anything and everything really.

We went into every shop and got distracted, passing time and even bought rings for each other. Keith insisted on buying me a dress he thought I'd look amazing in and he did. With no rush we went anywhere our feet carried us, spending time together was the only thing that mattered. Until eventually we got back to an empty house. I wonder where the rest of the guys went off to? Or what kind of trouble they got into.

Everything was absolutely perfect, I couldn't ask for anything else in the world when I had it all. But what kept me from entirely enjoying the day was the smallest pang of guilt deep down that I haven't told Keith about what happened between Izzy and I. So I decided to be completely honest with him, he deserved it as much as I deserved that from him.

"Keith." I called out to him.

"Yes love?" His voice said sweetly, the cute smile on his face only grew the guilt inside.

"There's something I need to tell you, it's quite serious." I hesitated, my eyes dropping down to my fiddling fingers.

"Alright." His expression was more serious after hearing my tone.