Jealous

"Agreed." He nodded.

~•~•~•~•~

On the plane heading to San Diego we were running late so we had no other way of making it there on time but to fly with the Stones. I noticed throughout the day especially during the flight that I wasn't feeling well. But I pushed the thought aside thinking maybe it's just because of what had happened the past few days. I didn't want to make it a big deal, instead I sat down to rest.

I thought back at what my father said to me a few days ago when he came to know about Keith and I.

"It's quite disturbing not going to lie but hopefully one day I'm able to understand why, why, certainly not today but maybe someday." He sighed.

"I won't let your mother know that's for you to tell her and see where things go." Now come to think of it why did my father come back up in our room when he was heading out with the boys.

"Hey Tom?" I caught his attention.

"What's up doll." He scooted closer to the seat next to mine with his usual bright smile.

"Why did dad come up to our room if he was going out with you and Kelso?" I asked trying to ignore the sleepiness of my tired eyes.

"He said he wanted to go up and tell you something, a few seconds later I decided to follow him and came across the hectic sense." He explained making me nod. I then closed my eyes wanting to sleep but I wasn't comfortable.

"I'm going to go take a nap." I got up to make my way into the room in the back where a nicely made bed awaited me. From the long nights and busy days I haven't gotten much rest, and I also wasn't on any substances like they all were to keep up with everyone.

The guys had gotten comfortable doing whatever they pleased even if I was in the room. Keith even got anger at them when he found out they were doing it in front of me. Aside from that they've also been getting too many late night visits from woman or so called groupies.

I can't even count the times I've heard, or even walking in on them accidentally. The most disturbing comment I've gotten was 'wanna join' from Nikki. I didn't have time to even say anything as I fled as quickly as I could. They were obviously taking advantage of the fact that I was sleeping in Keith's room and not sharing with them.

Getting comfortable and taking my shoes off I laid my head on the soft pillow to close my eyes. But I was disturbed when I heard the door open. I felt the bed dip as they sat down close by until they laid down spooning me from behind. Keeping my eyes closed to fall asleep it was until he intertwined our hands together when I knew it was Keith.

"You tired baby." He muttered in my ear.

"Mhm." Getting closer he pulled a blanket over us. After some time I eventually fell asleep letting darkness take over me.

———

Landing we headed towards the hotel where I would wait as the rest had the day off to do press and interviews.

"You sure you don't want to come along?" Tommy asked once again as he got presentable for the magazine shoot. The Stones had already left about an hour earlier.

"No it's fine I won't have anything to do anyway so I'll wait for you all here." I sat on the bed, there was a pause before he spoke up again.

"You been feeling alright recently?" He had a concerned look on his face I guess he could tell I wasn't feeling my best.

"I'll be fine I just need to preserve my energy for tonight." I smiled, of course he would be the one to notice.

"You do that because Imma need you to help me write some stuff when I get back alright." Tommy beamed.