Surprise

"I love you too." He replied before the line went dead.
~•~•~•~•~

"So how were you thinking of surprising Keith when we get there?" Abby sat down by my side, taking my attention away from my sketchbook.

"I don't know, I was thinking of cooking dinner or um you know surprising him with with some love making." I giggled at her grinning reaction.

"Now you can totally use the sexy lingerie we went shopping for a few days ago." She squealed softly.

"I was hoping too." I nodded. Abby and I did go shopping a few stops back and I got a little something with Keith in mind. I figured it's been a while and I really want to make up for the times we've been apart.

I know this hasn't been the easiest for both of us. But now I'll hopefully be surprising him when I get to the house they're staying in England. I didn't tell Keith, I only informed Mick that I was arriving today and not to say a word.

We were only a couple hours away by plane. Tommy was also a huge help by really doing all the work of getting us overseas. I couldn't be more grateful for my friend he really is the best.

—————

I had taken a small nap and was woken up by the feeling that we were landing.

"We're finally here!" The guys cheered eager to land in England. This was our first time out of the country.

"Come on get up we're here." Tommy nudged my shoulder and I rubbed the sleep off my eyes.

"Okay so we're gonna drop you off at the place they're currently staying at but we can't stay." Tommy explained as we walked down the stairs of the jet.

"Not even a little but?" I asked through the loud noise of the engine.

"No we have to get going for an interview and a show later tonight." Tommy replied now getting into one of the waiting cars.

"Either way here's the number you can reach us and let me know if you'll be staying with Keith or coming back home with us." He handed me the paper with the information.

"Even though I'm guessing you're gonna be staying with him for the rest of their time here." He smiled down at me.

"I think I am." I replied. I know after finally seeing Keith it's going to be ten times harder to leave him this time. And knowing him he's won't be too happy if I'm going back with them.

"I know, just be careful and call me whenever you need me." Tommy's smile didn't falter assuring me it was just fine.

"Thank you again, I will." I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back just as tightly.

"Sure I just want you to be happy." His hand rubbed my back in a soothing manner.

It probably took half an hour for until we got to a fancy looking area.

"We're here." The care came to a stop in front of a beautiful, big house. We got out of the car and Tommy helped me take my bags out.

"See ya Y/n don't forget to call every once in awhile." Kelso pulled me in for a hug.

"I will." I beamed I'm excitement, I'm finally going to see my man.