The Beach

It was only Keith and me, the rest of the world didn't matter.
~•~•~•~•~

The next morning I had woken up in Keith's arms feeling the best I've ever felt, so well rested and comfortable.

"Good morning darling." Keith's voice was low and raspy, his face nuzzled in the warmth of my neck leaving a trail of kisses.

"Morning." I let my fingers run through his long messy locks making him purr in satisfaction.

"What do you have planned for the day?" He asked rolling himself on top of me placing tender kisses anywhere his lips could reach making me laugh at the sensation.

"Nothing at all, what about you?" I pushed him on his back and got on top of him, huge smiles on both our faces.

"Sadly I do, I have to go to the studio today so we can  work on the new album." His hands gripped my hips and clawed at my ass, as I laid on top of him.

"Really how's that going?" I nuzzled our noses together before kissing his sweet lips that I couldn't get enough of.

"Y/n!" Michael's voice had interrupted our pleasant morning catching us both off guard.

"Oh shoot, stay there don't move." I got up motioning Keith to stay in bed where he was out of Kelso's sight.

"Hey Kelso." I opened the curtain and window that aligned with his bedroom window seeing a shirtless, messy bed haired Michael.

"Where'd you disappear to last night, do you have a boy over?" He asked in a teasing voice smiling widely.

"No why do you ask?" I played it off.

"Are you sure I definitely heard someone else's voice." His eyes narrowed with growing suspicion.

"Yes I'm sure, I had Keith pick me up a bit earlier sorry for not telling you but I wasn't feeling good." I lied, it didn't feel good to lie to my best friend considering we told each other everything. But this was something I couldn't tell anyone.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked with growing concern.

"Yeah I'm fine." I assured.

"Great T-bone said to meet him outside in an hour we're having a beach day." He smiled.

"Ok see you then." I turned to see Keith smiling at me.

"What?" I asked growing nervous under his stare.

"I'm just admiring from afar." His smile turned into a grin as he got out of bed. Everything was so perfect, my mind kept wondering back to memories of last night bringing a few questions along with them.

"What's up?" His eyes twinkled in admiration once my smile grew.

"I was just thinking about last night." Keith pulled me into bed again.

"Last night was amazing." It was the best feeling in the world to be in his arms and act as though we were each other's.

"It was, I finally got my girl." His lips met mine for a sweet and gentle kiss, instantly making me fall for him all over again.

"So, what does that make us?" My question put him in thought, it was all too good to be true, he was still with my mother as disturbing as that sounds.

"I think it's best for us to take it slow and not rush into anything, I want to savor every moment with you, how does that sound?" His soft words made my heart race as he pecked my knuckles.

"That sounds wonderful." My eyes soaked his beauty in, almost not believing he was real.

"I hate that this moment has to end but we have to get going." We stayed in each other's arms for another few minutes before getting up and ready for the day.