Dead Flowers

"That's my girl." He grinned pulling me in for a breathe taking kiss.
~•~•~•~•~

"So we're here in Nashville for sometime, you have a show tonight then you have the rest of our time here off before heading off to the next city." Doc read off the itinerary where we sat in the calm lobby of yet another expensive hotel.

"About time we finally get sometime off." Nikki sighed as he sat, head rested back, dark sunglasses covered his closed, tired eyes. Definitely hung over and irritated.

"There's so many things to do in Nashville." Tommy commented with a smile.

"Yeah but don't do anything stupid and stay out of trouble will ya." Doc especially eyed the so called terror twins and Vince knowing they'd be the ones to get in the most trouble during their time off.

"We'll try." With a mischievous smile and look in his eyes Vince chuckled in reply before Doc left for other business related obligations.

"Right so there's this party tomorrow that Ronnie told us about, who's down?" Mick asked as soon as Doc was far from us to hear.

"What kind of question is that." Tommy laughed.

"I'm just asking." Mick shrugged.

"If there's booze and chicks I'm in." Nikki mumbled earning laughs in return.

"You're definitely going." Keith whispered into my ear as I sat on his lap comfortably.

"Of course I'm going." His arms tightened around me. I leaned back in his chest and left kisses all along his jaw line and neck lightly biting his flesh between my teeth. He got a hold of my chin and brought my lips to meet his in a sloppy tongue tied kiss.

"Alright you two that's enough." Mick said causing Keith to break the kiss.

"What you jealous it's not you." Keith's tone was overflowing with cockiness and a mocking manner as he looked Mick down with the same attitude. It caught all of us by surprise especially Mick.

"Anyway..." Tommy cleared his throat tying to clear the new found awkwardness, what was all that about? It was already late so we then hurried to get to the venue.

"Whiskey?" Mick held the bottle in my direction, I smiled and took the bottle from his hand then took a drink from it.

"So she freaked out huh?" He asked as he got stage ready, he was referring to my mother absolutely freaking once she came to find out about Keith and I.

"Well guess she just doesn't want such a sweet and innocent angel to be corrupted by someone like us." He laughed it off thinking that was why she had such a reaction, it was sort of the reason but not fully. And I definitely wasn't going to explain.

"I guess you can say that." I shrugged.

"It's all right sweets she'll come around." He gave me a genuine smile letting me know he cared.

"I hope." I muttered under my breathe.

"Darling, my love would you do my makeup it comes out better when you do it." Mick held a makeup brush out for me, taking it I stood up in front of him to start.