Farewell

This somehow went unnoticed by my mother and I intended to keep it that way because it meant nothing.
~•~•~•~•~

This is it, our last morning together for awhile. I'm trying so hard for my busy mind to not ruin the moment and rather enjoy it.

"What is it that you'd like to do this fine morning darling?" Keith was in a playful mood this morning and I could tell by the way he roll and hovered over me with a cheeky grin.

"I don't know I just want to spend every second with you." I reached up to caress his cheek, he leaned into my touch.

"Then that's what we'll do." He planted a kiss on the palm of my hand and his hands grabbed a hold of my hips, instinctively my legs wrapped themselves around his hips.

"Let's get going darling." He got up with me in his hold and headed for the bathroom to start the day with a refreshing shower.

"Let me get the water running wait right here kitten." Keith placed me on the counter before fixing the water like he said. I winced at the coldness of the counter against my warm, bare skin. We were both nude from the passionate and steamy night we had only a few hours ago.

"Come here my little flower." Keith opened his arms for me as he picked me up once again and then stepped into the shower. The water was the perfect temperature, not too hot nor too cold but just right.  His pet names for me had my stomach fluttering with butterflies and my cheeks reddening with heat. He never failed to make me feel loved and special. Keith let me down from his embrace and I stood under the water long enough to wet my hair.

"Now why is my baby doll so quiet this morning?" Keith sensed my lack of verbal response and left a trail of love bites from the crook of my neck up below my ear. His teeth gazed my earlobe lightly causing a shiver to run up my spine and goosebumps to form.

"I'm sorry." I sighed not wanting to kill the mood, he's made this morning so lovely I'd hate to ruin it.

"It's alright my love you can talk to me." He pulled back towards him so my back was up against his chest, his arms brought a feeling comfort and secureness.

"I guess I'm just a bit down that I won't have you to myself until you get back and I'll miss you." I turned around, looking intently into his eyes before snuggled into neck as my arms wrapped around him, wanting to be as close as possible.

"I see my sensitive flower is a little more sensitive and emotional this morning, it's going to be alright kitten." He said softly trying to make me feel better, which it did as he rubbed my back softly in a soothing manner.

We continue our shower and then got ready for the day. We didn't have much time today because their flight left quite early in the day. We were going to meet up with the rest of the Stones and a few other friends to go out to eat breakfast.

"Let me get the suitcases in the car then we can start heading over there." Keith let me know as he carried both of his heavy suitcases down the stairs.

"Let me help you." I was about to take one of the suitcases but he held onto it tighter.

"It's fine I got it jewel." He insisted with a chuckle and headed out the door. I grabbed my purse and locked the front door after making sure everything else was locked.