Just a Little Longer

I don't know how Keith will react when I tell him about Henry.
~•~•~•~•~

The tension was clear and thick.

We all went out to eat and I stayed by Tommy's side the whole time. The place was buzzing with conversation, our table being the loudest.

I looked up to see Izzy with his eyes already on me. I held eye contact with his eyes for awhile before looking back down at my lap.

"You okay?" Tommy whispered.

"Yeah." I mumbled as I played with my fingers. I felt Axl get up from his seat to leave for the restroom and seconds later someone else sat by my side.

"Hey." The soft almost non audible voice of a whisper spoke up.

"Hi." I hesitated to reply and finally looked up to meet his eyes.

"Listen I didn't mean to make things awkward between us, yesterday was a mistake I mean not a mistake I don't mean it like that." He rambled searching for the right words to say before taking a deep breath.

"It was not a mistake I've actually wanted to kiss you for a very long time." He admitted not breaking eye contact.

Oh no I didn't expect to have this conversation so soon and with everyone around. No one was actually paying attention to us, they were in their own talk.

"Izzy." I sighed softly my lips pouting, he almost has this hopeful look on his eyes. I hate to do this.

"What is it baby?" He mumbled with glistening eyes.

"I can't." I got the words out and his expression faltered in an instant making me feel worse than I was already. There was a minute of silence before he spoke up again.

"I understand." Izzy nodded with a tight lipped smile.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped a boundary." He apologized.

"It's alright, and I'm sorry too for leading you on I never meant to hurt your feelings." I played with my fingers played nervously, my heart was thumping and my anxiety skyrocketed.

"You're fine Y/n, to be honest I should have seen this coming you're just so..." He trailed off thought looking over at Axl who now sat on Izzy's seat, winking over at us.

"Anyway, um I guess that's my fault for falling for you, you're just so beautiful." He admitted bashfully. Ugh why do I do this, what is it about me really? Im not that interesting I don't see what they see.

"Really?" I asked, my brows knitted.

"Of course you're like everything a guy wants." He mumbled.

"You know when I first met you I thought you didn't even like me." I crossed my arms smiling up at him.

I then remembered of a time Izzy made it very clear to me he didn't like me, even only after a few days of meeting each other.

~~~~~

"Of course the pretty girl is complaining about all the attention she's getting and about everything you have spoiled little daddies girl typical." Izzy scoffed in offense and a hint of disgust