It was a heavy topic indeed but the atmosphere wasn't far from anything balmy until Emma dropped the fused bomb. "But Norman, did you know there are those within the demons that won't degenerating even though they don't eat humans. They probably aren't affected by the food they eat."

Both your and Norman's shoulder were getting tense right away and your eyes were widen to its fullest.

You uttered, "That's impossible .... unless..." Then you averted your gaze to Norman, need to know how was his reaction.

Norman had been rarely shocked ever since he came out with the plan but then the look on his face wasn't so far from yours.

His head falls to his hand which was rested over his lap, he asked, "How ... How do you know about that?"

"Eh?" Emma had presumed Norman and you not knowing any of these. Instead she was surprised you two caught on too fast.

Norman repeated his words again. "Where did you learn about them?"

The bomb truly exploded when Emma told the both of you that she had met the demon girl you only ever found on the records. Emma and her group had talked to her, even.

You could internally hear something crumbled but no one could see it other than Norman. It' was his plan that he has constructed perfectly on the verge of falling apart because of the news.

"It can't be ... I don't believe it," Norman mumbled under his breath rather loudly. "The Evil Blooded Girl clan still lives on?!"

The news was also shocking for you. Considering how you even got to the palace and sneaked to the restricted area but nothing ever told that the someone was slipped from the mass demon execution.

You then remember, as just an assist for a mere consultant, even there were places that you hadn't been told to. The palace was a big place after all and it was only a luck you overheard the higher ups were talking about the restricted place where they hide the records of the most important events ever happened. Even so it turned out, there was nothing you could get about the Evil Blooded girl except from the history behind Lord Geelan's banishment and when she appeared 700 years ago before villages ravished by famine and saved the villagers.

Shortly after Emma told you and Norman that the girl is named Mujica, she has one male demon companion called Sonju. She exclaimed, "If we give Mujica's blood, we can create demon who won't degenerate without eating humans?"

"Yes, with just a cup of her blood." You said, explaining what was written on the record on the palace. "After that the rumors spread to The King and nobility..."

You continued, "... and at the end, they killed all who possessed the ability and ate them, making them being the new exceptions."

Between the exchanges among Ray and Norman to discuss about the condition of Sonju and how Norman thought he could deal with the few numbers of exceptions of the nobles by what he had in mind, Emma then cut them in the middle. "Wait! I can't understand!"

She had been lost for a while since you ended your explanation, at the end cutting the conversation before going far than she was able to compromise.

"Why did the royals and nobles killed Mujica's clan? Why?! Wouldn't they be able to find a solution to their hunger? With Mujica's power, they would be able to save even more demons!" said her. Such an reaction you'd expected from her.

Ray answered, "Because they're in the way."

You nodded in an agreement.

Because with the plantation system, they could get a better hold of the other demons. When the royals and nobles realized this, they chose to widen the gap even more and now they are able to rule the demon world completely in their hands. The wonderful existence such as Mujica's power in contrary was a big trouble for them.