---

Everyone start casting their votes on who is the class representative. The election result was Izuku got 3 votes and Yaoyoruzo got 2.

"I got 3 votes?!" Izuku shrieks.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Bakugou exclaims as he stood up from his seat.

"Well, it's better than voting for you." Sero says.

"What did you say?!"

"1 vote..." Iida had both his hands clenched "I knew that would happen... That is only to be expected of a person's calling. Whoever voted me, I appreciate it."

"You voted to someone else?" Yaoyoruzo said inquisitively.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyoruzo." Aizawa announced as Izuku and Yaoyoruzo stood in front of the class. Izuku shuddered with nervousness.

---

It was lunch, the whole cafeteria was crowded.

"Hey! Tomioka over here! Sit with us!" I looked at the source and saw Ashido waving her hand at me. I quietly walk to her, looking at group and ate our lunch together.

The school suddenly sounded the alarm saying it was a level 3 security has been breached and telling all the students to evacuate.

As soon as the alarm went off, all of the students panicked and rushed towards the outdoors. A lot of people pushing themselves. I took my blade of my belt and hurl it at the wall before I leap and stand on it.

"So chaotic."

Suddenly I saw Iida floated and used his Quirk to boost himself towards the emergency exit.

"Everyone, everything's fine!" Iida shouted causing everyone stopped. "It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about! Everything's fine! This is UA! Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best!"

This relieved the chaotic situation. I look at Iida in serene. I knew he's suitable for the class rep position, that's why I voted for him. After that, everyone returned to their respective class.

---

"Come on, class rep. Start." Yaoyoruzo says, standing in front with a nervous Izuku.

"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers... But first, can I say something?" Izuku says earning a questioning look from the others.

"I think... that Iida Tenya should be the class rep after all. He was able to get everyone's attention and settled them. I think it would be best for Iida to do it." Izuku stated as Iida look surprised. Kirishima and Kaminari agreed as well.

"You're wasting time. I don't care what you do just hurry up and do it." Aizawa groggily say before laying down again.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Iida Tenya, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative." Iida declares as the others agrees.

---

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might, me and one more person." Aizawa says.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero asked before Aizawa shows a sign with a 'Rescue' written.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everyrhing in between. It's rescue training." the class react in varying response after Aizawa announced the hero basic training.

"Hey, I'm not done." the class went silent as Aizawa continues "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That's all. Start getting ready." Aizawa finished before leaving the room. I grabbed my briefcase and nichirin blade before following the others to change.